Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admission age @ club Residence

Options
  • 18-07-2013 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hello!
    Do you think there will be a problem with me entering a club if it's 19+ and my birthday is in 2 months?The club is Residence and it says it's R.O.A.R (Right Of Admission Refusal)
    The ticket isn't that expensive, I just don't want to disappoint my friends :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Wilwarin wrote: »
    Hello!
    Do you think there will be a problem with me entering a club if it's 19+ and my birthday is in 2 months?The club is Residence and it says it's R.O.A.R (Right Of Admission Refusal)
    The ticket isn't that expensive, I just don't want to disappoint my friends :P

Is that the one in the Village or Wrights? Can never remember, either way both places are fairly strict on ID and age policies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

If its for w&w tomorrow night you should be alright, the doorman are fairly sound aslong as your dressed alright and aren't falling all over the place!

Advertisement