Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Briggs & Stratton parts

• 18-07-2013 11:47pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have an old Briggs & Stratton lawn mower which could do with a bit of tlc and I'm wondering where to go to get parts. Briggsbits.co.uk seems like the best on-line option but I'm wondering is there a bricks 'n' mortar store somewhere along the N4 which someone could recommend.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭cheif kaiser

If you can't find a bricks and mortar shop, try this seller on ebay - http://stores.ebay.ie/phatfunstuff. I got my governor spring and a few other bits here and they were half the price of briggsbits and I had them in a few days.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Just an edit to my earlier post. As well as the engine needing attention I'm wondering about where to get bushings for the rear wheels if anyone has any suggestions?

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement