Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching Direct Debit

Options
  • 19-07-2013 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I am changing my EI Direct debit back to my old bank account and as i am doing it manually (not through the switcher process) can you tell me the quickest, easiest way to do it.

Also I am in receipt of the electricity allowance as well and want to renew my contract so that i can avail of the discount for DD/online billing.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Chasm,

If you can PM me your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number, I will take a look at your account to see which price plan would give you the most savings and renew your discounts.

If you have your IBAN (International Bank Account Number found on your bank statement), I can update your Direct Debit details for you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Thanks Aoife,  PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

All sorted now, Thanks for all your help Aoife :)

Advertisement