Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying For Student Loan

Options
  • 19-07-2013 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there,
    I'm looking to apply for a student travel loan as I am travelling in just under a fortnight. I would just like to ask what (if any documentation) do I need to bring to my local branch when applying for this loan, I presume ID and proof that I am a student would be required? Also what exactly would fit the requirements as proof that I am returning to college? Finally how long should it take for the loan to be approved? 
    Many thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi DLKJ1306, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.

Information on student loans can be found here

The best thing to do is to call your local branch and speak with a Student Adviser who can answer any questions you may have. 

A full list of branch contact numbers can be found here

In terms of loan approval times, it would depend on a lot of factors.
    If you are travelling in a couple of weeks, you should probably call the branch as soon as possible. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement