Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penn State v UCF

Options
  • 19-07-2013 12:21pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know it's a bit early to be organising a meetup for August 2014 but how many here are thinking about going to this game?

We could arrange a meetup for before or afterwards or we could buy a few tickets together if people were up for that, what do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Yeah, Id be in that. Potentially. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Absolutely great idea. The game followed by a few beers and discuss the new Madden which will be just out a week probably.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

yeah absolutely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

How much are tickets

Deleted as I was talking through my arse !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

I got tickets for myself and the boss during the week! I assumed I missed the announcement and was snapping up the last of them???

Not great seats. presumably more and better will be made available ???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Berty44 wrote: »
    Not great seats. presumably more and better will be made available ???

I'd imagine so. I'd say a lot are held back for US fans and if they are not taken up then they will go on sale.

I'd assume the upper deck will not be used but you never know..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hey lads, great idea, meant to tell you guys during the week only the bad seats were released last Sunday, the next allocation will be better, I also should have early purchase codes for the next batch (which I had for emerald classic) will keep you posted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

I've lower sideline not far from midfield....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Should be a good view once you are not too close to the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Hey lads, great idea, meant to tell you guys during the week only the bad seats were released last Sunday, the next allocation will be better, I also should have early purchase codes for the next batch (which I had for emerald classic) will keep you posted

Gent! :)

Raoul wrote: »
    Gent! :)

Ok guys, have an update. Tickets booked before sept 14th will only get endzone, if you have a Presale code :) you can use it from 14th-21st. For all other seating,
    21st is general sale for Europe.

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Ok guys, have an update. Tickets booked before sept 14th will only get endzone, if you have a Presale code :) you can use it from 14th-21st. For all other seating,
    21st is general sale for Europe.

Also that's code for anyone from our league that wants a code pm me Sunday 14th

Last orders!! :)

Hit me up with a code please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Can I have a code please !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Can I have a code please !

What's this for?

Code for me please !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Padraic could I get a code as well please?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'd appreciate it too mate :D

Maybe this could be a boards meet up? Before/after I know it's still a long way off!

Thanks Padraic, I appreciate that!!

These teams played yesterday and it was the first time in their history USF beat a Big Ten team.

Berty44 wrote: »
    These teams played yesterday and it was the first time in their history USF beat a Big Ten team.
    Yeah seen it, should make for a good game next year...

Tickets are now available for this game.....all the really good seats. Daughter happy as she has sorted out my Christmas present.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

did Adrian not buy these a while ago bert?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I got mine about 2 weeks ago, don't know if that means their bad seats

• Advertisement

did Adrian not buy these a while ago bert?

He could have !!! I completely forget. Must ask him when he gets back !

Middle of the main stand seats are the ones available now for €80 as opposed the ones before.

Advertisement