Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penn State v UCF

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Berty44 wrote: »
    He could have !!! I completely forget. Must ask him when he gets back !

Middle of the main stand seats are the ones available now for €80 as opposed the ones before.

he said he was going to get 3 of them, i told him to get one for me anyway i presumed he was getting one for you aswell, should be a good day anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

he said he was going to get 3 of them, i told him to get one for me anyway i presumed he was getting one for you aswell, should be a good day anyway!

He must have then ! Completely forgot. Will have no problem shifting them as I think it will be well sold out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Berty44 wrote: »
    He must have then ! Completely forgot. Will have no problem shifting them as I think it will be well sold out

I bought 5 tickets all beside each other. I believe 2 for me,2 for Berty and one for Heli. I could. probably take an additional ticket for my brother but would still have one available if anyone needed one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

Gonna buy two tonight, where abouts are ye's sitting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I'm a few rows from the sideline at the 50 on the near side

• Advertisement

Hogan stand, 331 right at halfway, row AA.....wonder is that close to the front?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

section LOW330, row O, seats 14-11

Anyone have any ideas where this is?

Edit - Just looked it up. Looks fairly central but I don't know how far row o is. Not sure if you really want to be too low down though, might be hard to see whats happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

adrian522 wrote: »
    I bought 5 tickets all beside each other. I believe 2 for me,2 for Berty and one for Heli.
    I will still take the two you have for me Adrian. Be better crack sitting with you guys. Will have no problem shifting the two additional ones I have.

A wee meet up beforehand yeah, be first time I actually make a Beers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

madalig12 wrote: »
    A wee meet up beforehand yeah, be first time I actually make a Beers.

can you bring AP like you did in london :pac:

• Advertisement

can you bring AP like you did in london :pac:

Ill tweet him an invite sure and see if he shows:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hogan stand, 331 right at halfway, row AA.....wonder is that close to the front?

AA is row 27 mate. You've landed pretty much the perfect spot to watch the game.
    Ill tweet him an invite sure and see if he shows:D

Just make sure no-one throws a snowball at him or he might have a hissy fit on Twitter again like last weekend :pac:

At the end of August? We will have to throw Tunnocks snowballs and I don't think they have the correct weight/distance balance to reach from row 27!

Anyone else going to this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Anyone else going to this?

Yep. I think so. Unfortunate that electric Picnic is on the same time. Would like to go to that too

Me. This gonna be a madden beers?

It is.. myself and Berty and Adrian have tickets together anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'll be going with a few mates, we went with the super cheap €20 seats in Hill 16, anyone know if that will be a seat or terrace like the GAA?

Seating i'd imagine, it'd be a long game standing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I'll be going with a few mates, we went with the super cheap €20 seats in Hill 16, anyone know if that will be a seat or terrace like the GAA?

Terraced I think Mikey, myself and a few mates did likewise. It'll certainly be a long game standing as Heli has said but after a few beers I personally wouldn't mind and the banter should be good on the terraces too.

When I'm at games seated I end up standing for the vast majority of it anyway :pac:

• Advertisement

Just thought I'd bump this to see who is going and are we meetin up for beers.

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Just thought I'd bump this to see who is going and are we meetin up for beers.

ESPN are trying to screw me,adrian, berty out of our tickets.. :(

But yes beers will be organised

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'm going though it seems we are getting moved out of our nice row A upper level seats.

Heli and Berty are going too and danger Dave is going as far as I know.

I have 2 spare lower level seats around mid field if anyone needs good seats :)

I'm going with a couple of fellow donegal folk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I've 4 tickets behind the goal mid to low level. If Anyone knows anyone interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

empacher wrote: »
    I've 4 tickets behind the goal mid to low level. If Anyone knows anyone interested

How much are they?

Have a few mates who couldn't get tickets, I am waiting to hear back on a media pass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    How much are they?

Have a few mates who couldn't get tickets, I am waiting to hear back on a media pass.

Cost price 110 each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

adrian522 wrote: »
    I'm going though it seems we are getting moved out of our nice row A upper level seats.

Are they closing off the upper level and getting everyone into the lower level?

• Advertisement

No, they are putting TV camera where we were supposed to sit but we are still on the upper level

Advertisement