Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Stench of Rotting Meat

Options
  • 19-07-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭

Good golly has anyone noticed the truly horrific smell that's floating over from the meat plant? Down around Scotch Quay is enough to make you lose your lunch at times.

Terrible for tourists and locals.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

It really is a disgrace when the winds blows from the east and n/e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

rotting carcasses

Nearly as bad as the smell of rotten bins on O'Connell st and that area in general. I got a blast of fermented fish/god knows what on the way into town earlier. Rank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

Edz87 wrote: »
    Nearly as bad as the smell of rotten bins on O'Connell st and that area in general. I got a blast of fermented fish/god knows what on the way into town earlier. Rank.
    could be a dead body knowing that area of town

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

Thats the auld Waterford smell alright. Thats what the tourists are experiencing when they visit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

Media999 wrote: »
    Thats the auld Waterford smell alright. Thats what the tourists are experiencing when they visit.

How is it a Waterford smell the factory is in Kilkenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

BBM77 wrote: »
    How is it a Waterford smell the factory is in Kilkenny?

The town stinks of it. Thats why.

Stop with the Kilkenny crap. Its Waterford thats affected by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

Media999 wrote: »
    The town stinks of it. Thats why.

Stop with the Kilkenny crap. Its Waterford thats affected by it.

The factory is in Kilkenny and it was given planning permission by the “lovely” people in Kilkenny County Council. Its not crap its something I know to be true that is why I wrote it.

Advertisement