Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Coverage

• 19-07-2013 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi

I am thinking of switching my iPhone from 02 to three network, mostly due to the unlimited data offers.

Can anyone tell me what the network coverage is like in Tullamore, or more specifically Durrow?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

RedBell wrote: »
    Hi

I am thinking of switching my iPhone from 02 to three network, mostly due to the unlimited data offers.

Can anyone tell me what the network coverage is like in Tullamore, or more specifically Durrow?

Thanks

Looks fairly good to me via three.ie coverage map

http://www.three.ie/products_services/coverage/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Durrow? Not the best. I'm at Kildangan Cross and can be very poor sometimes, seems to constantly fluctuate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

I regularly get between 10-12MB at Ballydaly and one occasion 22MB sustained. At about 90M/S. Impressive. That's in Ballydaly, close to Durrow but for some reason low take-up on the mast.
    In Mountmellick, I get between 1-4MB tops. Generally 1MB.

On mobile broadband. An E586,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

tgdaly wrote: »
    Durrow? Not the best. I'm at Kildangan Cross and can be very poor sometimes, seems to constantly fluctuate.

I'm very close to there as well, voice signal is fine, data fluctuates between GPRS and HSDPA depending on what way you're facing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭EireIceMan

I'm on the high road and its perfect. And i use it a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 RedBell

Thanks for the responses everyone.

I just wanted to make sure before I switch over that I am not left with a worse coverage than I have at the moment. 02 is fine for calls but internet browsing is a disaster for me.
    EireIceMan wrote: »
    I'm on the high road and its perfect. And i use it a lot.

Thanks Eire. My family home is on the high road too so that information is very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Works grande for me too .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

I lived in Ballybought for 2 years, reception was terrible. Change providers to meteor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭EireIceMan

It was a few year ago Guill, fine now.

Advertisement