Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pipes ?

Options
  • 19-07-2013 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Have had an eRoll for a while now and find it great.
    But have a hankering for a pipe.
    Started looking around today and can't find anyone stocking them.

Any leads please?

Thanks
    Vida

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

http://www.vaperus.ie/52-pipes

There's 2 available at Vaperus. Keep in mind if you go for the Smok e-pipe you'll have to get a battery (I think) and a tank of some sort with a 510 connection. I think the Dbox puritank would look good on there http://www.vaperus.ie/cartomisers/271-dbox-puritank.html

The other one comes a cartomizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭vidapura

Thanks very much
    Are they in Ireland?
    Presume you've used em before etc?
    Thanks
    Vida

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

They're Irish based as far as I know, I haven't used them myself yet but all the reports I've seen on here have been good.

Check YouTube for reviews of the pipes. Here's one of the smok pipe (or 1 version of it at least).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC2F04u6bbI
    Pretty cool looking lil thing IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

vaperus are indeed irish, based out of mullagh in cavan, order before 3 and its next day delivery, with an post. ive had no problems at all but i know they will sort out any issues you might have with an order.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

have to agree if you want pipe viperus is way to go,basically you can fit any 510 connection on it and its quite small,and basic device,send them an email and all your questions will be sorted.

• Advertisement

Thanks lads,
    Will have to look a the pipe thing again... spent all my pocket money in the vapourstore.ie sale.. heh...

Anybody know why so many of these places are closing up shop?

Vida

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Helen says they've another business idea that took precedence. Other places shut down for the traditional reasons - not enough vapers and their cash to go around, especially if you're not very competitive.
    Volume > Margins = €€€ unless you're into the luxury side of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

noticed the same effect many Irish vendors closing down :( some of it might be good for others,but i think its due to limited customer base,most smokers are hardly going to switch to e-cigs since they only see them fake-alike cigs on sale in shops and dont bother with it since price comparison is almost the same as real packet.Other thing is there isn't enough information out yet about e cigs,funny enough i met only couple people that use e cigs so far,others who see my setup ask where does weed go into it (no joke :D )
    also no one bothers to do any in depth research and spread the comparisons on smoking and vaping concerning health -media wide,companies who are in this business make small profits and cant compete when it comes to tobacco companies.

Mmm... yeah, I was wondering was it all the news of bans happening in other countries that made people decide that the writing was on the wall .. same as headshops or whatever...

Funny scamalert mentions people asking about the setup... I'm damned with people quizzing me about e-cigs.. honest to god every time I go out to a smoking area I end up having to spend 15 minutes explaining what "that yoke " is.. and yeah its nice, and its really very cheap compared to fags and yeh don't smell like a smoker and my missus is all in favour... and it HAS to be cleaner shur all it is is vegetable based liquid with nicotine in it.. and there's no tar etc etc blah blah.. blah.. no yeh can't have a go..

I could have sold a load of them myself heh heh...
    People really are curious about them and a lot of them got the URLs and other info off me etc..

Advertisement