Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 17 Results

Options
  • 19-07-2013 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭

Colts beat the CPU Texans

Ive never had so many players go down Injured in one game, at least 7 went down :eek:, i got lucky that only Donald Brown (who was having a real fine game) is the only casualty that will miss some game time, thanks to a broken ankle.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Colts beat the CPU Texans

Ive never had so many players go down Injured in one game, at least 7 went down :eek:, i got lucky that only Donald Brown (who was having a real fine game) is the only casualty that will miss some game time, thanks to a broken ankle.

Done.. yeah seen that, could be worse, you could have lost Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Giants beat the cowboys 34 - 3. Leaving me with a 15-1 record. Akeem Robinson breaks the single season td record with 31 and will most likely hold the most rushing yards with 2452 . my best season so far, but I got very lucky in people dropping out left me with a good few cpu games.

Got very lucky in the draft that 5 of my draft picks are starters. Otherwise I'd have huge holes in my team.

Also trying to learn formations off was important. Especially in choosing my audibles which I didn't do in the previous season.

Only thing that annoyed me was not being able to have a crack at beating Ben. I've created a rivalry with him that he has yet to know of :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I got kicked off the EA servers whilst playing the pats, was losing 21-14 with two minutes remaining just missed lifting the ball after an onside kick, if I'd gat that ball and then got kicked I think I wouldn't be playing any Xbox anymore:mad:.
    Played well and gained big yards but had a couple of red zone picks which cost me dearly. Made a proper defensive display vs the pats for a change and I'm sure he was made feel uncomfortable for a while. Three games in a row getting booted is worrying for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers beat the Vikings to seal the NFC North.

Williams popping up with a big game at CB and another huge game for Greg Jennings, the CPU called some down right confusing coverages at times but let Jennings run free for Vince Young to thread the needle a few times and connect with a couple of TDs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Broncos overcame the Raiders last night to claim the 2nd seed.
    Think it was 27-24 in the end.
    Broncos also lost a CB due to a broken collarbone....he's 4th in the depth chart though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Thank for not mentioning the crying!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

What no post lads?

2 big plays and a KO return with a pick 6 see the Lions beat the Titans but... its not a cheap victory.. Tulloch the MLB is missing 3 weeks

DHB and Wright get 133 and 159 yards respectively, decent day for all the WRs.

Best of luck in the playoffs Adrian

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Thanks, looks like the Lions@ Buccs and Saints @ Packers in the NFC Wildcard.

A couple of big plays for both sides, Megatron kept his hot streak going without getting hurt. Romo is on a cold streak despite a very good game and 3 passing TD's.

Got through most of the game without an injury and when it was all but over Tulloch goes down with an abdominal tear. There is an epidemic of these in Detroit as Leon Washington suffered the same injury.

My first choice HB returns from his Quad tear next week.

Thanks for the game, chat to you on the next night out !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

The other results are down about 5 threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Chiefs 0 - 34 buccs

First time I actually had to knee and punt against CPU. Dominated the game but at a cost. Decker, who I was just beginning to use, is out for playoffs. Rudd, lb, out till championship game :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Threads merged!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Jets beat the Phins 31-3

The phins WR's couldnt catch a cold in this one sadly. Palmer ended up throwing 6 pick's .

Thanks for the game mate, You'll deservedly get a awesome team next year! Good luck.

So a win see's me as the 3rd seed. So i get to play the Colts i believe. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭davetherave

Jets beat the Phins 31-3

So a win see's me as the 3rd seed. So i get to play the Colts i believe. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The Colts have beaten me so they get the 5th seed, I get the sixth seed and the pleasure of playing you....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

The Colts have beaten me so they get the 5th seed, I get the sixth seed and the pleasure of playing you....

so who gets the pleasure of beating me?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Jags beat CPU.

MJD wins 3rd MVP award, all hail MJD.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭davetherave

so who gets the pleasure of beating me?

#5 Colts will play #4 Bengals.

Advertisement