Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Services

Options
  • 19-07-2013 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I seem to be posting here a lot, sorry!

I need to make contact to the credit card services dept. from abroad, but even when i ring the international number, it wont connect me for some reason. i have tried every which way, and any number i could find, but still nothing, maybe my phone wont allow me to call you to Ireland or something.

Would it be possible, if i PM'd my American number to you, to get someone from the credit card services dept. to contact me?

It's with regards to payments etc. and it's actually kinda urgent, so that'd be great!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Hi Guys,

I seem to be posting here a lot, sorry!

I need to make contact to the credit card services dept. from abroad, but even when i ring the international number, it wont connect me for some reason. i have tried every which way, and any number i could find, but still nothing, maybe my phone wont allow me to call you to Ireland or something.

Would it be possible, if i PM'd my American number to you, to get someone from the credit card services dept. to contact me?

It's with regards to payments etc. and it's actually kinda urgent, so that'd be great!

Thanks
    What number are you using? I rang them earlier no problem from the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

dobsdave wrote: »
    What number are you using? I rang them earlier no problem from the US.
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]+353 56775 7303 -- i think what it is, is that i don't have any international minutes with my phone provider over here.[/font]

+353 56775 7303 -- i think what it is, is that i don't have any international minutes with my phone provider over here.
    Ok, I use keepcalling.com, its a kind of virtual calling card.
    10us dollars gets you 1000 minutes to a landline back at home.
    Just use a local number for access.(which are usually free)
    You can also use it at home for international calls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Robert, 

Credit Card Services can be reached on 00 353 56 7757747.

If you haven't spoken to a rep yet, please send a PM with your contact number and we will ask them to contact you. 

Thanks

Billy

Hi Robert, 

Credit Card Services can be reached on 00 353 56 7757747.

If you haven't spoken to a rep yet, please send a PM with your contact number and we will ask them to contact you. 

Thanks

Billy
    Thanks Billy,

I tried to PM you there, but it wouldn't let me, as i think you have chosen not to receive them?

perhaps let me know what to do ?

Thanks!

• Advertisement

Hi Robert, Credit Card Services can be reached on 00 353 56 7757747.If you haven't spoken to a rep yet, please send a PM with your contact number and we will ask them to contact you. ThanksBilly
    Billy,

That is incorrect

The code to dial out is 011 from the US, number is 011 353 56 7757747

Hi Robert, 

There shouldn't be any issues sending a PM.

Can you select one of the BOI Reps names from the right hand navigation menu and let us know if it allows you to send it that way. 

Thanks

Billy

Hi Robert, 

There shouldn't be any issues sending a PM.

Can you select one of the BOI Reps names from the right hand navigation menu and let us know if it allows you to send it that way. 

Thanks

Billy

Hi Billy,

This is the message that appears when i try to send a PM to you :(

Hi Robert, 

There doesn't seem to BE any error message in your last post. 
    We are successfully receiving PMs.

Can you try it from another browser on the same computer and let us know if you are getting a similar message when sending the PM. 

Thanks

Billy

Hi Robert, 

There doesn't seem to BE any error message in your last post. 
    We are successfully receiving PMs.

Can you try it from another browser on the same computer and let us know if you are getting a similar message when sending the PM. 

Thanks

Billy

Sorry Billy,

Yep - same error messages, on different browsers, AND different PC's

• Advertisement

Hi Robert,

I'll have that looked into.

I've sent you a private message from our Reps inbox so you should be able to respond to that message privately.

Thanks

Billy

Hi Robert,

I'll have that looked into.

I've sent you a private message from our Reps inbox so you should be able to respond to that message privately.

Thanks

Billy
    Hi Billy,

Thanks for that! - i have replied to that message, with my US number..

Thanks again!

Robert

Advertisement