Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.thevapourstore.ie closing down sale

Options
  • 19-07-2013 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

...starts tmrw at 10am.

I have been getting most of my gear from them, sad to see them go.

Brace yourself credit card, this will hurt me more than it will hurt you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Only really got Halo juices from them, but always excellent service. I wish them well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, I got my first kit from them almost 2 years ago.

There's a lot of vendors in Ireland. Must be hard enough for them all to keep going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Helen at vaporstore was the first person in Ireland to sell proper e cig stuff afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Ahh, my first kit...

grindle wrote: »
    Ahh, my first kit...

What was it? Mine was a 510 auto.....funnily enough it got me off fags and I probably only vaped a fraction of what I vape now......

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Helen is great. Sorry to see them go. Now who else does Joye Tobacco?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

vapourpal do them

sad to see vapourstore go. first irishvapers, now them. the old guard are falling.

It's not a big surprise though really is it? Ireland is a small market and I know customers from abroad will sometimes use Irish stores but its almost unsustainable I'd say. I mean, the vendors link has a heap of stores but there's a good few more that are not on there. The market just isn't big enough. The only way to survive is to offer something that the others don't. Like rebuildables for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

I bought my first kit off Helen too (Joye 510 auto) 3 years ago now at the end of the month and she was more than helpful with all the questions I had for her. She even sent me a few freebies for me birhday :D A great vendor. Sad to see her go.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

mewso wrote: »
    Helen is great. Sorry to see them go. Now who else does Joye Tobacco?

I've got basically a full 30ml bottle of it mate pm me your address and I'll send it on, I don't want it.

p.s. yeah sorry to see Helen go.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

StickyIcky wrote: »
    I've got basically a full 30ml bottle of it mate pm me your address and I'll send it on, I don't want it.

p.s. yeah sorry to see Helen go.

Thanks sticky but I have a load of the stuff just planning ahead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

mewso wrote: »
    Thanks sticky but I have a load of the stuff just planning ahead :)

ok but seriously I don't want it and i'm more than happy to send it to you, it's just going to be sitting here completely untouched until possibly forever otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

What was it? Mine was a 510 auto.....funnily enough it got me off fags and I probably only vaped a fraction of what I vape now......

Mine was an eGo-T.
    Bit pricey - can see why this happened to them, however unfortunate. You can see Vaperus/ESI/TBS in direct competition with each other but vapourstore stayed above whatever line would've made a sale and never seemed to get beyond starter kits.
    I vape a lot less than I used to - POWAH!
    I'm hovering around the 2ml mark now, but that needs to be felt out by each person so I wouldn't say it's ideal, it's just ideal for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Just ordered a few bits, always sad to see a company go. The missus has been at me to order some menthol juices for her, so may as well get some here on sale, help them out a bit as they close up. Also tried some cuban cigar, and got some tips and a few clearos I've not tried before.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

Its sad to see but hopefully she will move onto greener pastures. Anyone looking for an evic , they have a great deal on them. Pity I'm skint lol

Yeah, 70 euro delivered when including the voucher......can't go wrong really, although I don't really need it, I've just bought it......

Very tempted to get an eroll kit for the missus and eventually get her vaping, but I know she wont use it. :-(

Yeah, 70 euro delivered when including the voucher......can't go wrong really, although I don't really need it, I've just bought it......

Theres no stopping you now with the big devices :-) next you'll be telling us you bought the innokin 134 ;-)

Heh.....nah, the mvp is great but I just can't take to the box shape at all. The spinner 1300 has good life but the 6 or 7 second cut off is a disaster. The twists are fine but kind of lack the oomph of the mvp so I'm hoping the evic will give me the best of all worlds and be done with it.....

The only major spends I've had over the last couple of years are a Clockworks RDA, couple of Bulli's and the spheroid. Ignoring the wasted money on clearo's and other rubbish of course....

Never spent much on batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Jaysus that 134.. who? what... WHY!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement