Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Met Eireann app on Blackberry

Options
  • 19-07-2013 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me how to change to location on the Met Eireann app on my Blackberry? I have it set to Waterford's weather but am in Clare for the next week. Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

I don't know of any Met Eireann app for BlackBerry. What device do you have? If its a BlackBerry 10 device is it an android app ported over?

I have a Z10 and I use the Met Eireann mobile website m.met.ie

There is an option towards the end of the page 'My Met' which allows you to set the location and other options for the mobile site. I then just add m.met.ie to home screen so that it is accessible like an app.

I have actually found that if I have the option between a mobile site and a ported android app that the mobile site is often faster, better looking and more stable. e.g. Met Eireann, The Journal, Irish Times, Irish Independent.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭joni1

And that's how clueless I am, it was the mobile site I was on:rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply, really helpful

Advertisement