Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solar Bilge Pump set-up

Options
  • 19-07-2013 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Would appreciate help/guidance on setting up a bilge pump for a lakeboat. Have all the kit but not sure about the wiring. Does anyone have a simple circuit diagram for the above and the dos and don'ts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

If you dont get a reply here mr bumble, let me know if you want this moved to another forum. Im unsure myself where you might get the info tho :eek:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

There are a few ways of doing this one, is with a float switch and a three way switch for on/off and auto "float switch" Two, you can also do away with the float and just have an on/off.

This is a basis setup.
    14_A.gif

and this is one with a solar panel.

wiring.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Mr Bumble

i have a seperate pump and float switch so i can live without the extra switch.....solar circuit diagram is the one i wanted....thanks very much

Advertisement