Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longitude Festival - Sunday

Options
  • 19-07-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi Sunday's lineup is sold out on ticketmaster, but does anyone know if they are selling tickets at the venue? I am clutchin' at straws but it's all I got

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

All sold out according to Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

"Promoters advise any fans who do NOT have tickets for Sat or Sun NOT to travel to Marlay Park as they will not gain access to the festival."

https://twitter.com/longitudefest/status/358316891846090752

• Registered Users Posts: 14,726 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Anspinc wrote: »
    Hi Sunday's lineup is sold out on ticketmaster, but does anyone know if they are selling tickets at the venue? I am clutchin' at straws but it's all I got

If it's sold out it's sold out so no.

The only <1% chance hope you'd have is if someone had a spare one on the day and got a refund for it at the box office. Even then though there'd only be one.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Anspinc

Thanks folks. I never thought about the fact that ticketmaster has a box office at the site. slim chance, but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭monthehoops

Anspinc wrote: »
    Thanks folks. I never thought about the fact that ticketmaster has a box office at the site. slim chance, but still...

It's sold out, don't bother even travelling. They have box office at the site for ticket sales assuming it doesn't sell out or for ticket collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

Seen something on FB earlier that toutless.com are selling tickets.

I drove past yesterday and earlier today and plenty of people standing around outside. If they're just standing around/looking or selling tickets though is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Seen something on FB earlier that toutless.com are selling tickets.

I drove past yesterday and earlier today and plenty of people standing around outside. If they're just standing around/looking or selling tickets though is beyond me.

Speaking on behalf of toutless.com we do not sell tickets ourselves. We are a forum which helps put people looking to buy and sell tickets in touch with each other. I'll save you some time and say that the vast majority of people who are on regards Longitude at the moment are looking to buy so you'd have to be very lucky to get a ticket.

As for people outside the venue I had a text from a friend earlier who said he was outside easily 2 hrs looking for a ticket. I don't know if he got one or gave up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 am.zarathustra

Did you find out if your friend got a ticket? Seriously considering taking my chances and heading there tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Ticket buying selling or stopping is NOT allowed here. Swopping . Damned spillchecker .

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Did you find out if your friend got a ticket? Seriously considering taking my chances and heading there tomorrow!

I haven't heard from him but if he was there for 2 hours there was hardly a lot of them and the availability today is not going to be any indication of what the situation will be tomorrow so if he eventually got one it will be no guarantee you'll get one tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

JJ wrote: »
    "Promoters advise any fans who do NOT have tickets for Sat or Sun NOT to travel to Marlay Park as they will not gain access to the festival."

https://twitter.com/longitudefest/status/358316891846090752

I pretty sure that this has been the rule since gigs began!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,369 ✭✭✭xtal191

Sometimes you get people selling tickets where the buses leave in town

Cheers, that is a good idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Cheers, that is a good idea!

Someone sold one on Toutless as recently as two hours ago, so keep trying on there to. ( I remember I got a ticket for a sold out Pixies on there one hour before it started, Toutless rocks).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I pretty sure that this has been the rule since gigs began!

I think they just want to make sure that arm-chancers don't show up clogging up the entrance area in hopes that extra tickets will somehow magically appear.

Thanks, I just missed that ticket! But hopefully.....definitely not giving up! Toutless really is the best!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement