Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo complex

Options
  • 19-07-2013 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Hi, was wondering what time the swimming complex opens tomorrow and how much is it for a swim and how long does this get you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

I think they open around 7am until 10.30pm. I know you can pay €30 membership for the pool and gym for a month which isn't too bad comparing other gyms in Sligo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Here ya go :http://www.sligosportandrecreation.ie/wp-content/uploads/sligoregionalsportscentre1.pdf

Give them a ring!

Googles yer friend. 10 secs. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭cloonton

red sean wrote: »
    Here ya go :http://www.sligosportandrecreation.ie/wp-content/uploads/sligoregionalsportscentre1.pdf

Give them a ring!

Googles yer friend. 10 secs. ;)

Frankly this page looks so archaic that I have trouble trusting it. No dates (what does "current" mean, anyway?), no links, no nothing. Would it be so difficult to have a half decent looking page for the complex considering all the resources they have there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭mistermatthew

cloonton wrote: »
    Frankly this page looks so archaic that I have trouble trusting it. No dates (what does "current" mean, anyway?), no links, no nothing. Would it be so difficult to have a half decent looking page for the complex considering all the resources they have there?

Yeah the sites a joke, I just ring them when I'm going and see if they are open for public swims

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

It means you have to be a strong swimmer or you'll get swept out to sea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Why not try ringing them to find out what you need? You could offer your feedback too when your on the phone.

(071) 916 0539

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭cloonton

Kettleson wrote: »
    Why not try ringing them to find out what you need? You could offer your feedback too when your on the phone.

(071) 916 0539

Haven't checked in on this thread in a while. I never could have guessed that my little comment could have caused such a storm :o :P

In relation to what you say, tho - I called in a few evenings ago as I was passing and picked up a timetable. Said to myself that I would say something to whoever was on reception about the lack of a decent website. As it happened the lady on the desk was quite busy enough without me complaining to her about something that she probably had no control over.

Who, in a position of authority, doesn't know that the public rely on a decent web presence and solid information thereon in this day and age? Organisations shouldn't need to be told that. Putting vague information in a place where you can barely find it isn't really good enough if you ask me.

Advertisement