Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freddie and Queen

Options
  • 19-07-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching Queen's Budapest concert, Freddie's last one? It's just fantastic, Freddie out on his own, great singer, showman, what a loss he died
    too young.Brian May, that guitar just sings, dances, talks, wow, fantastic.Drums belting out the magic beat, the bass guitar solidly completing the
    Best musical feast heard ever.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Have it recording so when the missus goes to bed I can plug in headphones and turn the volume up to 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Yea, I have it loud as will be tolerated in back room, my other half is tone deaf, and only interested in sports! What a gift to be able to appreciate and
    Love music.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭blackbullet

yea a great concert its even on youtube have you looked at rio 85 the full version,houston 77,paris 79,hammersmith 79-75 ,hyde park 76 also i belive the rainbow concert is going to be released not sure when all awsome shows they should be releassed on dvd.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭madnolla

Greatest band ever

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭madnolla

they don't get as much acclaim as they deserve but have so many amazing songs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

Am not their biggest fan but I will admit that Freddie was a sensational frontman

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭IHPhoto

Great band and a great performer

Advertisement