Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a shop front sign!

Options
  • 20-07-2013 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a shop front sign. I have a fair idea what I need. I want prismatic lettering in gold colour. Need it as cheap as possible!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

clio_16v wrote: »
    I'm looking for a shop front sign. I have a fair idea what I need. I want prismatic lettering in gold colour. Need it as cheap as possible!

I'll PM you the guy who did mine. He had that lettering on his van!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Dont forget you need planning permission if you are putting up signage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

kilburn wrote: »
    Dont forget you need planning permission if you are putting up signage

no you don't, only if you are creating new signage where signage was not there before.

sandin wrote: »
    no you don't, only if you are creating new signage where signage was not there before.

or if the signage already there did not have planning, to clarify the op has not stated whether they have a sign or not currently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

If the unit has planning for use as a shop, it is safe to assume that it also has permission for signage! If not, the signage is the least of his probelms.

He is actually looking for some info on low cost gold prismatic lettering.

• Advertisement

If the unit has planning for use as a shop, it is safe to assume that it also has permission for signage! If not, the signage is the least of his probelms.

He is actually looking for some info on low cost gold prismatic lettering.

Hi Peter thank you for claryfing that for me but i had already read the op's request, I was offering information on limited facts and trying to add value for the op by giving them some handy information.

In some parts of the country the local planning departments are actively checking signage to see if there is a planning application on file.

A little more clarity in your own post, if it was necessary in the first instance, would have saved most of the other posts!

A little more clarity in your own post, if it was necessary in the first instance, would have saved most of the other posts!

I thought that my post was perfectly clear, i apologise i did not realise you were a mod now.

"Dont forget you need planning permission if you are putting up signage"

No I am a rocker! Sadly I do not have the contact or info sought by the OP. Offers of advice not sought can be a blight on this site!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

Folks

If everyone can calm down and leave out the snide comments pleaae or thread will be locked and infractions given to the guilty parties.

Think before posting please.

Dbran

• Advertisement
Advertisement