Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screenclick - Beware

Options
  • 20-07-2013 8:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭

Signed up to screenclick.com a month back. At the beginning of the subscription I was getting the dvd/game sent extremely quickly.

I'd send dvd/game back on the 15th it would arrive with them on the 16th and another would be sent out on the 16th.

About half way through there seemed to be a delay of a day on either side of them sending a dvd/game or them "saying" they would receive it.

So I cancelled it 2days before billing, sent back the dvd/game ( should have registered it!!)

Then I saw another payment for the next months rent being charged to the credit card. Sent off an email.
    They said that they only received the dvd/game back to them 3days later which happened to be the same day as I was to be charged the next month rent.

So for the 8 hours that it arrived "late" im charged the extra month. Sent email to them , they said tough look, rang customer service no answer just redirected to email.
    It's not really the money, its more the fact that they seem to be holding onto the dvd/game an extra day to ensure that you are charged for the next month.

Just warning others it might be worth registering the last dvd/game sent back so you can actually prove what time/day they received the rental.
    In effect you might want to send it back 5days early, which really is only giving 3 weeks worth of rental.

I wouldnt use the service again, and hope that xtravision continue the €20 unlimited rental offer they have at the moment.

Advertisement