Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pools anywhere in town

Options
  • 20-07-2013 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

anyone know where theyve seen pools for sale for the back garden for kids? the whole towns sold out from what i can see

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

From what I have been told in work, there are none to buy in Waterford, Kilkenny and Wexford. Literally everywhere is sold out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Paddle Pools are available in The Sandcastle Shop in Tramore. They have limited stock. I can double check what they have if you like?

If word gets out about Sully it will be like World War Z with the amount of people running there :pac:

I literally must have been asked where to get them up to a dozen times a day over the last week or so. Next year when the little fella is that bit older I'm definitely going to invest in a decent sized one that I could float away in

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ziedth wrote: »
    If word gets out about Sully it will be like World War Z with the amount of people running there :pac:

I literally must have been asked where to get them up to a dozen times a day over the last week or so. Next year when the little fella is that bit older I'm definitely going to invest in a decent sized one that I could float away in

I put it up on the Discover Tramore Facebook page a couple of times and they put it up on their own. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Try the pound shop just outside Tesco lisduggan, they got fresh stock in yesterday or day before..worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

Try the pound shop just outside Tesco lisduggan, they got fresh stock in yesterday or day before..worth a look.
    teryy acheson 1- DEALZ 0. haha. would'nt give dealz me hard earned cash they bring in all there stock on double decker trailers from the UK, ya would think a company operating in ireland would have an irish distribution centre, even tesco have the decency to have a distribution centre here

teryy acheson 1- DEALZ 0. haha. would'nt give dealz me hard earned cash they bring in all there stock on double decker trailers from the UK, ya would think a company operating in ireland would have an irish distribution centre, even tesco have the decency to have a distribution centre here

I assume its because Tesco has more stores than Dealz?

You can't actually be serious? Dealz have like 20 Irish stores and the bones of 450 in the UK. where do you think their distribution centre is going to be?

FWIW that shop was sold out of paddling pools at 4 o clock today. I'd say they were in and gone in a couple of days it's amazing how everyone has just gone mad for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

ziedth wrote: »
    You can't actually be serious? Dealz have like 20 Irish stores and the bones of 450 in the UK. where do you think their distribution centre is going to be?

FWIW that shop was sold out of paddling pools at 4 o clock today. I'd say they were in and gone in a couple of days it's amazing how everyone has just gone mad for them.
    how many irish companies do ye support??

how many irish companies do ye support??

How is that relevant?

I just was trying to explain that your point regarding distribution centres is nowhere near as simple as you make out but seeing as you asked:

I always buy my suits/shirts from Greggs
    I get electrical equipment from K&D unless it's allot cheaper online
    I do my main shop in Aldi but I get meat,bread and a few things i like from Superquinn
    I use my local pharmacy

I dunno, I haven't really given it much thought there could be more but is that OK with ya?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Lets stick to the topic of pools

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement