Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NASRPC International Gallery competition

• 20-07-2013 9:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,064 ✭✭✭

Another great weekends shooting at Harbour House Sports Club in the NASRPC International Gallery competition. Over 200 competitors from England, Germany, and Ireland shot over the three days and discharged over 50,000 rounds between them.

The Team 1500 smallbore on Saturday when to England with Ireland second and Germany a close third. BUT the big event on Sunday, the 1500 centerfire, was won by Ireland followed closely behind by England with Germany taking third again. This completes Ireland's second successful win having won the 1500 World Championship at Bisley in the Phoenix competition in June.

On Saturday evening the International dinner was held under the newly covered #2 18 bay Benchrest range. As usual the food was excellent and the craic mighty with all the tales of what may have been "If Only". No-one was left wanting and it may be the only time there was drinking allowed 'on the range'

For myself I managed a first place gold medal in '1500 centerfire' in my classification, C class, having only just moved up from D class after shooting my socks off in the Phoenix.
    And just to say a big THANK YOU to all that ran this event and to the O'Brien's at Harbour House Sports Club for the grub and hospitality.

Lots of photo's here

1044086_10151741460478676_664101227_n.jpg

Dinner is ready
    971523_554523514604839_72836165_n.jpg

Advertisement