Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student email

Options
  • 20-07-2013 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Anybody else having trouble accessing student email?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

There's a powercut planned for tomorrow - we were warned to back up all of our data before leaving for the weekend. They weren't sure whether that would include the email system.

That being said, I have no trouble accessing mine. Are you signing in at the new page?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 balticdub

There's a powercut planned for tomorrow - we were warned to back up all of our data before leaving for the weekend. They weren't sure whether that would include the email system.

That being said, I have no trouble accessing mine. Are you signing in at the new page?

Hi ye I'm following the link on the page but it keeps saying it doesn't recognise my username or password, a few others in the course seem to be having the same issue too?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I've found that the normal sign in info works but you have to go onto mail.office365.com

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know do you lose your student email after you graduate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I've found that the normal sign in info works but you have to go onto mail.office365.com

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know do you lose your student email after you graduate?

You have it for life afaik, according to the alumni section of the site.

I've found it's largely useless though - I've had many messages sent to domains outside AIT bounce because the receiving account thought my address was a spammer.

On the subject of email, I still miss my old Google Apps student account :(

Advertisement