Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JellySMS can't get to space to enter recipient

• 20-07-2013 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Just updated JellySMS yesterday on iPhone 4. The area at the top where you have "To:" disappears of the top of the screen and I can't sent to anyone. Anyone else got this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Johnodot wrote: »
    Just updated JellySMS yesterday on iPhone 4. The area at the top where you have "To:" disappears of the top of the screen and I can't sent to anyone. Anyone else got this problem?

Have you tried restarting the phone? Home and sleep button together until the apple appears in screen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I had the same problem here, deleted app and redownloaded from itunes and all ok now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Is this messaging app any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Johnodot

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Is this messaging app any good?

Notwithstanding this issue, I think it's a brilliant app. Better than the competitors. Developer is usually very responsive. I might delete and restore once I get near the computer to backup to iTunes first.

nava wrote: »
    I had the same problem here, deleted app and redownloaded from itunes and all ok now..

Tried same. No joy.

• Advertisement

Been advised it will be fixed in next version. 4.4.2

Been advised it will be fixed in next version. 4.4.2

Fixed now. Great App.

Advertisement