Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car boot sales Limerick

• 20-07-2013 10:57am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone been to either the car boot sale in Clondrinagh or in Barringtons lately? Have some stuff I want to get rid off and planning on doing one of them tomorrow,. Just wondering which is the best / busiest?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Just spotted this angeldaisy, so I'm sorry if I'm a bit late.

I've used Barrington's before and it can be a bit hit and miss with potential customers. Sometimes there seem to be more sellers than buyers!

The one at Clondrinagh does seem to be the busiest though - have you seen their Facebook page? Details on there for booking a pitch.

One of these weekends I'll be trying again myself 'cos the house is just full of junk priceless antiques that I need to dispose of :P

Which ever one you choose, good luck.

Advertisement