Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pay away scam?

• 20-07-2013 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I got a letter from pay away stating I owe dcc an outstanding balance of 104.i checked the dcc website because I remember greyhound wouldn't collect bins unless your account was in credit. So on the faq on dcc it says that greyhound will collect any outstanding monies owed to dcc.i think this is a scam. The headed paper from pay away looked very unprofessional and blurred so I had a look at their website which also looks dodgy and their teems and conditions are in English pounds and are in accordance with northern Ireland law. This company claim to be set up in Ireland 17 years. It doesn't add up, their website is only copyright this year

Advertisement