Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying bulk clothes for resale advice please

Options
  • 20-07-2013 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

hi, I'm considering starting a Market stall. Can anyone point me int the right direction for purchasing penny's quality clothing either in Ireland or abroad? Web sites would be ideal. Thanks, puzzle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

It seems everyone wants to start their own clothing company on here right now! To get the stuff at prices that you will be wanting you will need to be looking at emerging markets for production so do some google searches for China/India/Brazil wholesale clothing that should come up with enough results to get you started.

I would imagine anyone who knows where you can get good quality clothing that people are happy to buy here is already doing it for themselves and unlikely to share that information so readily!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Puzzle35

jimmii wrote: »
    It seems everyone wants to start their own clothing company on here right now! To get the stuff at prices that you will be wanting you will need to be looking at emerging markets for production so do some google searches for China/India/Brazil wholesale clothing that should come up with enough results to get you started.

I would imagine anyone who knows where you can get good quality clothing that people are happy to buy here is already doing it for themselves and unlikely to share that information so readily!

I agree jimmii, not planning on doing this in a big way more helping a friend get started. I'll check out the emerging markets. Current traders need not worry we're unlikely to be the next m&s :pac:

Puzzle35 wrote: »
    I agree jimmii, not planning on doing this in a big way more helping a friend get started. I'll check out the emerging markets. Current traders need not worry we're unlikely to be the next m&s :pac:

Look into picking up stock from liquidated companies too often better quality and cheaper and its here already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Puzzle35

In fact there might be someone here I could buy from??? I'll be looking for 50 to 100 of 3 specific items of clothing, ie, tee shirts. Any offers?

Puzzle35 wrote: »
    In fact there might be someone here I could buy from??? I'll be looking for 50 to 100 of 3 specific items of clothing, ie, tee shirts. Any offers?

I just happen to have about 50 Fifa branded T-shirts!

Edit: I don't think they like people buying/selling on here though thats why they have adverts.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭businessdit

jimmii wrote: »
    I just happen to have about 50 Fifa branded T-shirts!

Edit: I don't think they like people buying/selling on here though thats why they have adverts.ie

Hi Jimmii - Have you still got any of these, or any other wholesale clothes - will consider anything in buk ... Pm me the details.

Advertisement