Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

europa11 wrote: »
    Is this about Public Pay levels or her mortgage?

Knowing liveline its probably about her car insurance going up

• Registered Users Posts: 39,343 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"Sorry Missus, you're not viable - we'll be sending the Terminator around in the morning."
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

This ain't adding up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

What a dumb question from Damo (quelle surprise!!)
    "Are you in negative equity?"

The whole bloody country is in negative equity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

She can only afford to pay 400 a month towards the mortgage, she was paying 1200 a month and she has a 'good job' in the Civil Service. Full story time, does her husband have a coke problem or something?

• Advertisement

europa11 wrote: »
    What a dumb question from Damo (quelle surprise!!)
    "Are you in negative equity?"

The whole bloody country is in negative equity.

Closely followed by, "How much disposable income?", after the woman's listed her effective poverty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

I'm dying to know what the mystery event beyond her control that happened last month and means she can't pay anymore is.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Just in, sounds like the usual whinging from a civil servant..........

Next up on Mooney - Jedwards's Solutions for Negative Equity expressed through the medium of Dance!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

dloob wrote: »
    I'm dying to know what the mystery event beyond her control that happened last month and means she can't pay anymore is.

I thought I'd missed that part and was logging in to ask why she cant pay her way

syklops wrote: »
    She can only afford to pay 400 a month towards the mortgage, she was paying 1200 a month and she has a 'good job' in the Civil Service. Full story time, does her husband have a coke problem or something?

Is this Mrs. Ryan? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Damien you muppet

This does not compute

She's not being forth coming with all her outgoings

€30 can feed a family of 3 per week

She's states she can only afford €400 pm for her mortgage

Can't afford food

Are we to believe her salary is €100 per week?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

my friend wrote: »
    This ain't adding up
    I don't think she's telling the whole story here. She was able to pay her mortgage for 10 years and suddenly she can't pay......sounds like one of the 'won't pays' rather than the 'can't pays'.

syklops wrote: »

Funnily enough, he doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet :rolleyes:....maybe he'll come to the rescue.

Very vague for someone who bothered to ring in to air her grievances.

Oh would you believe this.....she has money to waste on holy communion dresses and all that crap:eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Has the hubby left? Is that why Damo said you are paying it on your own

dloob wrote: »

3 weeks in Disneyland Florida as a surprise present for her chisler's Holy Communion I suspect.

Wtf is it with communions and the drastic effect they seem to have on peoples ability to pay bills

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I don't think she's telling the whole story here. She was able to pay her mortgage for 10 years and suddenly she can't pay......sounds like one of the 'won't pays' rather than the 'can't pays'.

30% pay cut and bought in 2004 - not at the top, but crazy enough prices.

neris wrote: »
    Wtf is it with communions and the drastic effect they seem to have on peoples ability to pay bills

Joe would ask "have you tried other religions?"

Translator please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Sure you know how an event that occurs in basically every Irish child's life at the age of 7 can really take you by surprise!

• Advertisement

Folks,

The economy is on the up

There is actually a housing shortage in certain parts of the country

The Whineline will ignore this and continue to provide an outlet for the energy vampires

Did he just say Bidness? next he'll be axing Damo what the story is, he is watching too much American tv.

Does this guy not have the number for Clare FM?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Communion is bread.......have you not noticed the increase in the price of bread.:D

Folks,

The economy is on the up

There is actually a housing shortage in certain parts of the country

The Whineline will ignore this and continue to provide an outlet for the energy vampires and lovers of negativity

What's this muck savage squeeling about?

You're a Councillor....you fix it.

Call this guy......
    l_293_211_6CD279EB-05F1-4697-BBFC-6E70FE0410D4.jpeg

Does this guy breathe?

The Cliffs of Moher - hoping to break the record this year for money charged.

Oh dear lord, millun!

• Advertisement

He just said he wanted them demolished, earlier he said they didn't want them demolished as local people liked them for sentimental reasons. Make up your mind!

What's a "millon"? I know what a million is, but I have no idea what a millon is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement