Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

No one forced you to take out two mortgages, rates go up and down regardless of trackers, in the 90's rates were 16% it is not unheard of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

This topic has been done to death on liveline.

Move on!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

just in now, it was absolutely brilliant by PBH to tell your woman to sell her property at a loss. She wasn't expecting it and it was great radio:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I can imagine this one bragging about her properties back in the boom:rolleyes:

And telling all sure you are mad not to get involved, you should be buying in Bulgaria too.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Would she have let one of her tenants pay less rent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

What type of boat are you in?

I'm on this boat Philip:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DR7yfISlGLNU

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Dunno.
    The public mood is shifting from the banks are evil to you took a gamble and lost..
    this show is reinforcing this, makes a change from David Hall..

I feel sorry for people who have lost jobs or are sick and can't keep on top of their mortgage (on their home) and are having hassle. I feel less sorry for those in that situation who also have other debt like cars, credit etc. shouldn't have been living that far on credit. I don't feel sorry for those who bought buy to let thinking they were property developers and now don't want to repay and keep mentioning NE

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

The banks writing to people during the fine weather? really sinking low now.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭alexv

Boucher Hayes is a twat and a drain on state funds. I recommend the guillotine.

• Advertisement

JM Skipton wrote: »
    just in now, it was absolutely brilliant by PBH to tell your woman to sell her property at a loss. She wasn't expecting it and it was great radio:D

Joe would rather work for free and give away his money than say anything like that on da Lahv Lahn.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Big C

I was going to purchase a buy to let in 2005, chickend out and spent two years regretting it, spent the next two years thanking my lucky stars, now I am back to regretting not buying, I have no sad story to ring whineline with.

I trust my pharmacist to make obscene amounts of money

What the hell is going on with the thread today? I post and it doesn't appear, then magically does later?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

The banks writing to people during the fine weather? really sinking low now.
    Yea, I was wondering what the weather had to do with anything:confused:

If Philip keeps challenging callers nobody will ring in moaning and Joe will have no show to come back to

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Great question Philip. I lost my entire share portfolio. What's the difference between me and her.

One's got a toilet in it, the other is toilet paper.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Big C wrote: »
    I was going to purchase a buy to let in 2005, chickend out and spent two years regretting it, spent the next two years thanking my lucky stars, now I am back to regretting not buying, I have no sad story to ring whineline with.

Have you ever thought of suicide? :)

Was their dag sleeping in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Classy radio.

Crappy jocks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

This is an absolute ****e story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Was their dag sleeping in it?

D'ya like dags?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

A louse ridden mouldy bastard that did that gank.

This must be a very very slow day in the lavelahn office:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Big C wrote: »

Now's your chance - they're going for firesale prices :)
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Joe would have probed deeper about that missing guest. The mind boggling here

From handwringing to handwashing.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Joe would have probed deeper about that missing guest. The mind boggling here

Joe "don`t mention any names" ......" expunge that"

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

• Advertisement

signostic wrote: »
    Joe "don`t mention any names"

Unless it's Jim Larkin.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement