Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

I'm bored .......... mortgage arrears and dirty hospitals, with the odd dirty B&B thrown in ......... need a bit of spice to liven this up

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

When is Joe back?? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

AK333 wrote: »
    I'm bored .......... mortgage arrears and dirty hospitals, with the odd dirty B&B thrown in ......... need a bit of spice to liven this up

Its the good weather...the banks are not writing out and the callers are not calling in...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Bernadette...hero or no?....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Sensible caller alert!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

How did the human race survive until now without all this attention to handwashing? (just looking at my cat outside eating something she found in the hedge. Is she doomed?)

Was anyone in Cavan yesterday? Ring in pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Sensible caller, where every Joe is on his holidays he is currently dialing the live lahnnnnn to get her cut off lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

This one sounds normal. wtf

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

This lady making perfect sense. Makes a good point about buy-to-let purchasers being at least partially responsible for the property bubble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"Plan for the future"? Not much of a plan if you tear up all your money and flush it down the bog.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CorsendonkX

cursai wrote: »
    This one sounds normal. wtf

PBH starting to get to Joe's researchers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I'm watching the Vladimir Putin press conference. He is quite impressive, more so than Obama.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

"Unless you have knowledge of property....."

She obviously didn't listen to the last ad break, with the Bachelor of Arts Degree in Property from Mickey Mouse University.

The mad one who wanted the home birth lost her Court case, can anyone ring in with a story about sitting on a bus, next to the aunt of a young wan who had a baby? No, anyone???

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

The previous one with the "well I didn't have a pension", yet could afford a buy-to-let property?

She should have got a proper pension.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Only my names not Bernadette and I don't sound like her but its like she's reading my mind!

PauloMN wrote: »
    This lady making perfect sense. Makes a good point about buy-to-let purchasers being at least partially responsible for the property bubble.

She will find her number barred from Lahv Lahn when Joe holds his post holidays review.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Well caller tough luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

snubbleste wrote: »
    I'm watching the Vladimir Putin press conference. He is quite impressive, more so than Obama.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I don't agree :eek: She doesn't agree she should have any responsibility, that's shocking.

Cliona take a bit of responsibility for yourself and your clear decision and actions. Stop blaming everyone else, no one put a gun to your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Jeez, this wan is completely deluded. No wonder the country is fcuked!

My common sense radar just broke :mad:

Bernadette: 0
    Cliona: 2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

This one thought she knew it all when buying property, she lost deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Is pbh working for one of the banks

Handcuff her to a desk! Handcuff her to a bit of cop on!

Is pbh working for one of the banks

That gave me a good giggle! ;)

• Advertisement

Where's my Nama!?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement