Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Sure no one is going to say there were keeping up with the Jones when infact over 90% of them were.
    How are those Jones people doing these days anyway.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

ThisRegard wrote: »
    This woman should be given her own show.

The live line show

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

The two most frequently used words on today's Lahv Lahn if Joe were hosting would be "well" and "done"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

John: Group hug everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

signostic wrote: »
    Bernadette...hero or no?....

HERO..:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Bernadette is class, greed is the sole reason for all these people losing badly. If they were just happy with their lot and concentrated on what they did have we would not have had this problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

'.. support each other' means in John speak, bail me out and give me debt reduction. He was greedy - nobody should be allowed to walk away from unpaid debt.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

No way JPB will be covering for Joe again, I'd say he's apoplectic listening in, shouting Expunge and Salt o De Eardth people being done in my the banks trying to be entrepreneurial

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CorsendonkX

JM Skipton wrote: »
    Bernadette is class, greed is the sole reason for all these people losing badly. If they were just happy with their lot and concentrated on what they did have we would not have had this problem.

And if they got debt forgiveness they be down at the bank the next day looking a loan to buy some more property.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

need a cunning plan...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Bernadette should be given her own show, she asks the questions we all want asked.

She could get Liveline now, after the balls that PBH made of the last 5 mins lol!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

is nobody telling him what to do in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

She was asking that many pertinent questions all that was missing from Bernadette's contribution would have been "and finally Philip will you ask Joe how the leg is"

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

John: I was on minimum wage Joe but I remortgaged the home I inherited from my parents to buy 3 udder houses Joe
    Joe: well done, well done

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Nice sound there Mooney:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Right I'm off have a good on Boardsies. BTW if I go mad on my credit card shopping the weekend any chance of a dig out me ould flowers?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Nice sound there Mooney:D

Did the BBC stick him in a broom cupboard?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

pc7 wrote: »
    Right I'm off have a good on Boardsies. BTW if I go mad on my credit card shopping the weekend any chance of a dig out me ould flowers?

Only on condition that if you win the lotto you share it will all of us ? I mean, that's what all the buy to let people were going to do if they made a profit on their properties wasn't it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,130 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Bernie-dette was about to have a crack at the auld public service there for a sec before Pip cut her off like a good little semi-state contractor that he is. Sorry Bern you just busted at brownie-points blackjack.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

pc7 wrote: »

No worries mate, the Boards bailout fund will sort ya! Spend away! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

PBH again this week! Where is Joe, does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Shock! Horror!
    Mortgage application full of boollox.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

So...fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Mortgage issues again today!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Another deluded borrower. Lied to get his loan. Now wants the rest of us to pay for it. Is there no end to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Down moore street "acting" in the mrs browns boys film

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I've heard a vicious rumour he's kept in johnathonanon's dungeon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Another deluded borrower. Lied to get his loan. Now wants the rest of us to pay for it. Is there no end to this?

Ah it wasn't his fault he signed the application forms with inflated income levels and then later signed for the mortgage itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

What IS this clown's point?
    That he lied through his teeth and somehow, it's not his fault?
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

Another "not my fault" caller. FFS.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement