Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Lads any update on the caller from a couple of weeks ago who was in debt yet she had 2 houses and didnt know how she ended up with one of them, and she wanted the bank to leave her with 20k to start again, i remember joe finished the show by saying he'd talk to her after the show

perhaps after talking to her he arranged to go on two weeks holidays with her..:D....co-incidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Lads any update on the caller from a couple of weeks ago who was in debt yet she had 2 houses and didnt know how she ended up with one of them, and she wanted the bank to leave her with 20k to start again, i remember joe finished the show by saying he'd talk to her after the show
    She is currently in a home for the bewildered, (along with a few other regular liveline callers).;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Was it not €125K ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

This guy said during Friday nights match he realised that he just doesn't care anymore about the Irish team.

So much so he rings Liveline about it on Monday.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Quinn is too busy selling broadband in the sticks, no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

PauloMN wrote: »
    Roy Keane, no thanks. Just no.

Uncannily today I am agreeing with everything you post - I'm not stalking you, honest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lapin wrote: »
    Was it not €125K ?

Oh yeah it was, that 20k is what i'm looking for :o......;)

Hughton would be a decent appointment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I thought they were playing tomorrow night:confused:

yes V Austria in Vienna

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

They are, in Austria - well they are turning up, whether they actually play, who knows:(

Well we're not going to win the 2022 World Cup because England have already decided they're going to win that one.

Martin O'Neill for me should get the job, at the very least he'd motivate the team and my Interest again... unlike Trap

ARREST THAT WOMAN:eek:

Quinn is too busy selling broadband in the sticks, no?

Yep, the sticks.

Places like Meath. :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

This is a great idea for a new start up.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

AK333 wrote: »
    Uncannily today I am agreeing with everything you post - I'm not stalking you, honest :D

So you have Roy Keane and Ryanair in the same box as me then! :)

Actually, Michael O'Leary to manage Ireland....? Might work! Would save the FAI a few bob on flights if nothing else!

imagine any fans, having their ryanair tickets booked to Austria it would be very hard to muster up enthusiasm for the match... but Irish fans are the best...

Yep, the sticks.

Heeeeeeeeeey, Take that back :mad:

Yep, the sticks.

'Scuse me.... we have phone lines where I am! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Very much a 1st world problem here.

So you have Roy Keane and Ryanair in the same box as me then! :)

Actually, Michael O'Leary to manage Ireland....? Might work! Would save the FAI a few bob on flights if nothing else!

Not if they have to fly at short notice. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

syklops wrote: »
    Very much a 1st world problem here.

I know. There are people all over Oreland MORTO that they might have gotten pigeons for their wedding when they specifically asked for doves on their ice sculptures.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Pigeon personalities? Coo.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

When is Duffy back?

Ha love the tone!

Pigeon bullying:confused:

signostic wrote: »
    imagine any fans, having their ryanair tickets booked to Austria it would be very hard to muster up enthusiasm for the match... but Irish fans are the best...

I'm sure the large amount of Alcohol they will drink will increase the Enthusiasm

and there`s one named Joe :D

I know. There are people all over Oreland MORTO that they might have gotten pigeons for their wedding when they specifically asked for doves on their ice sculptures.

Between doves being released at weddings and Im outraged Joe that our national footbal team are crap I think its safe to say the recession is over.

I want a dove called deirdre to be released when I get married now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"Fascinating, Hazel."

<get this looper off, quick>
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement