Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Good woman Hazel, 3 plugs:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

syklops wrote: »
    Not if they have to fly at short notice. ;)

Exiting a competition early is no excuse - €720 a pop. Only an ear infection would be excuse enough for me! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Pre existing exclusions is usually one of the first conditions to be honest, and it's actually one of the underwriting questions you're asked when signing up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

PauloMN wrote: »
    So you have Roy Keane and Ryanair in the same box as me then! :)

Actually, Michael O'Leary to manage Ireland....? Might work! Would save the FAI a few bob on flights if nothing else!

He could manage Ireland - the country as well as the team. If you had O'Leary dealing with the Banks this problem would have been sorted out long ago and Bob a Job Joe, with his over inflated wages and months of holidays would be happy slapped back into line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This fella seems to be enjoying mocking his callers! Joe would strain every last drop out of these people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

2 refo`s..oh the joy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ronnie Whelan? Brain Kerr assisting him? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

The only thing I have against Trap, is this business of substituting players with 35 seconds to go in the match. I exaggerate only slightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

This man doesn't remember the Swiss or Israel games that Kerr threw away.

When he got us to Poland last year the chant was "he used to be Italian but he is Irish now", I am wondering how will they now change that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

yes we have 53 pele like players

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Giovanni may not be able to get his message across but after 6 years in Ireland you'd expect RTÉ presenters to pronounce his name correctly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Id love to see Roy as manager.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Give the job to Dunphy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

All.managers get sacked Steve O.

I`m going to miss her

spinelli.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Money is the man. Appoint Derek as manager ASAP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

Lapin wrote: »
    Give the job to Dunphy.

:D:D:D:D:D

That would be gas - it would be a pre-requisite training to go on the tear every night - who knows, seeing double might help their aim at the goal cos they can't see fcuk all at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Rashers Touhy would do a job for us...................he knew his stuff that fella :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Hitchens wrote: »
    Rashers Touhy would do a job for us...................he knew his stuff that fella :pac:
    Is that one of these fella1s :D
    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rashers+tierney%2c+youtube&docid=4877447578910866&mid=B05C46FF90857E68C737B05C46FF90857E68C737&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1

• Advertisement

Good woman Hazel, 3 plugs:D

Lets all head down to Clonakilty on Sunday and see what all the fuss is about for ourselves. Any pigeon/dove found to be a bully will end up in a pie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Hey people, havent been on the liveline thread for a few days now.. Have I missed anything?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Hey people, havent been on the liveline thread for a few days now.. Have I missed anything?

Ya. Pretty major news broke on the show today.joe has left to become Sinn feins campaign manager for the next elections.

Ya. Pretty major news broke on the show today.joe has left to become Sinn feins campaign manager for the next elections.

And I suppose he's thrown away all the model trains and fibre gades, and started flying RyanAir as well ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

And I suppose he's thrown away all the model trains and fibre gades, and started flying RyanAir as well ? :)
    He DOES fly Ryanair! (Seriously, I've seen him!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

I trust you said hello and asked him how was the leg?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

sudzs wrote: »
    I trust you said hello and asked him how was the leg?!
    Oh it was before the leg incident!

You know I think the reason he doesnt like RyanAir is cos they dont allow de unions. Joe is happy with any private company unless they allow the unions to grow like creeping ivy until the point where the company cant carry out the merest of workplace optimisation without the union downing tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Is Pat moving in on Joe Duffy's territory?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Didn't Joe sport an official union beard an' all for a while back in the day? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement