Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

120k. maybe the hse arent that bad after all

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

neris wrote: »
    120k. maybe the hse arent that bad after all

As regards cancer, the HSE are second-to-none from what I've heard pretty much every cancer patient say.

If only they could get the basics (like hand-washing) right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Dont get it done Philip, if they find something I'm not listening to Damien O'Reilly until Lord Duffy comes back.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Thanks for letting us know about your sexual functions, JJ.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

Where is Duffy anyway.. He's taken a huge amount of time off this year hasnt he.. He almost makes Marian look like she puts in long hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Dont get it done Philip, if they find something I'm not listening to Damien O'Reilly until Lord Duffy comes back.

He's back on Monday :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Where is this shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Where is Duffy anyway.. He's taken a huge amount of time off this year hasnt he.. He almost makes Marian look like she puts in long hours.
    He's filming in the Mrs Brown's Boys fillum.
    Another reason not to watch it!

syklops wrote: »
    He's back on Monday :(
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Fairwell; sweet prince.

• Advertisement

be a batlle of "i was the most unsuitable person ever to get a mortgage" coming up for the rest of the show

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Do doctors in America ever make up illnesses; seeing as they get so much money out of people?
    ADHD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Hang on, they knowingly take out a mortgage when being unemployed ?! I understand a kid was on the way, but all the more reason not to enter into one ! I wonder what was put on the application forms.

They were both unemployed and they got a mortgage.. The question is not 'why did the bank give them a mortgage' .. The question is 'why did they ASK the bank for a mortgage'.. ?

Trying to absolve himself of all responsibility for the debt.. He can fek off..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I found a purse on the street two weeks ago. Cash and cards and PIN numbers inside. Went to great rounds to get it back to its owner.
    Am still waiting for thanks but is that too much to expect for being honest?

I found a purse on the street two weeks ago. Cash and cards same PIN numbers inside. Went to great rounds to get it back to its owner.
    eighteen fifty seven one five eight one five

I found a purse on the street two weeks ago. Cash and cards and PIN numbers inside. Went to great rounds to get it back to its owner.Am still waiting for thanks but is that too much to expect for being honest?

Howdy Paa-dner, I think that cotton picking purse is a mine..

I found a purse on the street two weeks ago. Cash and cards and PIN numbers inside. Went to great rounds to get it back to its owner.

if youd taken the cash and cleaned out the bank accounts youd have heard all about it they be on to joe before the gardai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Ah, so they lied. Will a fraudster get airtime who comes on to tell the nation how much money they ripped off from little old people by pretending they were collecting for the cats home ?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

As I've seen happen; the owner thanks whoever gets it to them and the actual finder never hears about it. Made worse if the returner pockets the reward and the finder gets nothing.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

this guy sounds like one of lifes great wasters. no job no prospects and bumming cash out of family. cant afford a house and a box of condoms either

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭DuckHook

People like this should not be given time on air, he lied to the bank borrowed from all and sundry and is laughing about it here.

Pure bull**** artist and obviously delighted with himself and the fact that he was lucky. Great example to be setting.

I bought a house because my friends were buying houses, not because I could afford one... What exactly is this guy looking for?

What happened? Is he still in the house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Dublin_Mom

If this guy was my son I would be ashamed of him, not bailing him out.
    What a complete idiot (him and his 'partner') Had they heard of contraception at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭DuckHook

I bought a house because my friends were buying houses, not because I could afford one... What exactly is this guy looking for?

Yet another property "expert" that is on to tell us about how the banks are repsonsible.

God this guy is making me so annoyed.

It's everyone else's fault except his, the thief.

snubbleste wrote: »
    What happened? Is he still in the house?

said he sold it for profit and got another mortgage for another house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bigroad

Hands baby hands up,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement