Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

You would think he was travelling from Outer Mongolia.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

sudzs wrote: »
    The ladies final?? Is it not the women's final?? I hate that ladies crap, it is so patronising. :mad:

It's the girls final...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    You would think he was travelling from Outer Mongolia.:confused:

Isn't that where Cork is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

It's the girls final...

And arent they all lovely girls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

One minute yer man was complaining about The All Ireland being played on a Saturday because it goes against tradition.

Next minute he says the finals should be played in August. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

What gets my goat is that the shaggin final doensn't get an end result on the day - typical Grab All Association behaviour - screw its loyal fan base for more money, rather than change the game to allow for extra time and/or some other way to determine a winner on the day. I've never heard of a Champions League final replay. Rugby also has extra time and drop kicks in finals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Since when has DNA been a verb?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

aaaaargh! more girls ending up in the sea this time. :mad:

And you don't just DNA bones, you DNA test bones. :rolleyes:

God I'm fierce cranky today. must be joe's return!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Yakuza wrote: »
    What gets my goat is that the shaggin final doensn't get an end result on the day - typical Grab All Association behaviour - screw its loyal fan base for more money, rather than change the game to allow for extra time and/or some other way to determine a winner on the day. I've never heard of a Champions League final replay. Rugby also has extra time and drop kicks in finals.

Has that something to do with swimming, with all the diving.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Since when has DNA been a verb?

We verbify, so you don't have to :)
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

Christ almighty, everyone knew what time it finished and ended. why are they all moaning that it was too long.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

I cannot believe these people are complaining about Flightfest. They had a running order on the website ffs! Everyone knew the A380 was the last plane running.

Saw the same plane three times, Joe.
    What a disgrace.

Yakuza wrote: »

I prefer replays. Most of the players do too.

In fairness the logistics of replaying a Champions League Final are almost impossible.

An All Ireland doesn't have the same problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Ah jayz more bitchin' about a free event. I was at it and yes, my kids did get a bit tetchy towards the end, but it was my choice to bring them and I wouldn't dream of ringing Joe to complain about it. Typical Irish begrudgery fúckwits.

Could have used some of that wake turbulence to blow the moaning feckers off the quayside.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Listener complains it went on too long. . .forced to stay and watch against her will was she? It galls me that a spokesman has to come on and justify things.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Aye, Cúchulainn was famous for flying above the ground

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Board out of there minds no less.

Either they can do nothing right in Dublin or the Dubs are very hard to please. ;)

The Salthill Airshow never had callers queuing up to whinge about it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Did this one not listen to the last guy explain exactly why they had to have the gaps?

She sounds like the epitomy of the entitlement culture. I want I want I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

There were 130000 people there, why was it such a surprise to people that the DART was packed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

That will teach anybody thinking of putting on anything free in the future

Face jugglers and painting. Spot the Portaloo, try an Ecoli-Burger, fun for all the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

JM Skipton wrote: »
    There were 130000 people there, why was it such a surprise to people that the DART was packed?

Just as well alot left early on the Dart, otherwise it would have been mayhem at 6pm

Ah feck these bloody moaning whingers.

I'm out.

Would it break their hearts to congratulate the organisers for organising a difficult event and thank them for a job well done. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Why is this guy justifying the show at all?
    He should've refused to go on air dealing with whiners

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

If there were 130000 there and they spent 10 million.....that's €77 for every man, woman and child............don't believe it!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

i stayed at home yesterday, watched some tv and had a snooze
    and i was very happy with the whole event

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

I wouldn't bother putting on another Flight Fest if I was your man, especially with this reaction

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement