Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

It finished with her threatening to ring Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Student moves into accommodation where dirt and filth is included in the price. Whats she complaining about. It will save him time roughing up the place.no wonder he didn't want to leave.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭rollcall

Irish mammies are the best!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

The son won't give a shoyte when he's balls deep in some young wan (or young lad if he so desires) after the first freshers disco.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

You'd want to have seen the feckin' kip I stayed in as a student in Dundalk back in the day. £15 a week though, happy days, loads of grant money left over for beers. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Teachers can't take a day off, schools are off for polling day

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭DuckHook

oooh interesting topic here...can o worms.

Say it properly joe, the public servants are using the referendums as a NIXER and milking the system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

The son won't give a shoyte when he's balls deep in some young wan (or young lad if he so desires) after the first freshers disco.
    First LOL of the day, thank you sir!

Days leave my ass. Ring in sick more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

PauloMN wrote: »
    You'd want to have seen the feckin' kip I stayed in as a student in Dundalk back in the day. £15 a week though, happy days, loads of grant money left over for beers. ;)

It wasn't that converted Barn down that road to Muirhevna? I had friends living there and they were boiling spudz out of a tin can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

If they let unemployed peole do it then the pay would just be docked off their dole, wouldn't it??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

All his civil service mates are currently spilling there cups of tea over their irish times crosswords as we speak

• Registered Users Posts: 10 conor_vector

Exper....WHA?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Is Joe insinuating that unemployed people might not be intelligent enough to do it... or might need to be Garda vetted???

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭DuckHook

Wonder when we will have the public servant on claiming this is "public service bashing" to even hint at the fact that its a massive scam perpretated by the "low paid most vulnerable" public servants.

its not easy getting by on a just the one increment every year.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

It wasn't that converted Barn down that road to Muirhevna? I had friends living there and they were boiling spudz out of a tin can.

Nah, it was in town, Bridge St. I think. Absolute dump. But it fitted the bill at the time!

I am unemployed and can use pen and paper. I even used a calculator once.

Thread activity is pretty quiet here today.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

2 chances of a straight answer from the dept.

Joe angling for a nixer methinks......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Thread activity is pretty quiet here today.
    It's sooo riveting that our fingers are paralysed.........:D

Mick McCarthy? His accent has softened.

Death again!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Death again!
    He spent too long drinking with Roy Keane.....:pac:

Sure didn't Nidge shoot someone and bury him in the Dublin Mountains, can't Paul Williams just watch the dvd and dig up the body? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

nipped off for lunch so havent been on.

who in the name of god does that numptie in favor of keeping the senate think is going to do all this reform he's going on about ?

they havent even enacted the 79 referendum to open up the vote to all graduates.

unless he's looking for a political revolution in which ALL politicians from all parties get removed he's living a fantasy.

the only fecker in favor of keeping it had 15 years to do something about it himself and his party ran the country for the vast majority of its existance and did squat.

reform is NOT on the cards and only a fool would think it is considering our lot have the brass neck to tell the public to keep voting in referendums till they give the "right" answer.

a no vote is a vote to keep things as it is and the powers that be will say that everytime should it happen.

i cant wait to vote yes in spite of enda kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Death again!

Surely John from Cork again. Does Rte think we're thick?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

This expert is ruining Joes big plan.

Joe once again shows he knows more about Nuclear Physics than he does about dogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

sudzs wrote: »
    If they let unemployed peole do it then the pay would just be docked off their dole, wouldn't it??

At 200 quid a day that means the unemployed person would have to hand 12 quid back.

• Advertisement

Since every body it seems is found by a person walking a dog can't we have an organised day up the mountains with owners and their dogs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement