Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

There is nothing in my local town for Arthurs Day this year, but there was last year..

Down with that sort of thing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

The only cheap alcohol in petrol stations is the anti-freeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

How much are RTE getting for this half-hour of publicity for Arthur's day?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭turtleshead

So petrol stations should no longer sell bread, milk etc, just car products?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is this Marian Finucane.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

So they shouldn't sell milk, bread and butter in my local 24h garage either, 'cause they are not car related? Feck off! I'd say they make plenty more money selling people over-priced coffee and other groceries than they do on drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Roger_007 wrote: »
    How much are RTE getting for this half-hour of publicity for Arthur's day?:confused:

Another keg to add to yesterday's delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

SELF CONTROL???????????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Is this Marian Finucane.

Her name is Thelma and she is a sensible caller..and she should become our next President.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

I think pubs should restart selling Bread, milk and sugar.. it may increase their footfall

• Advertisement

The sensibility of Thelma is lost on this guy.... As she has already explained in Spain it is more accessible & cheaper and they do not have the same issue.

he is only bloody jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Was tempted yesterday but being Friday and with all this talk I am definitely having a creamy pint of Guinness this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Drinking in houses is due to greedy publicans. In case he didn't know.

Ireland is one of the most expensive places in Europe for alcohol. Where do these young people get the money to be buying it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Feck this, I'm going for a pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

well heres a condondrum, when i was in west cork on holidays there was a small village and the petrol pumps were right outside one of the 3 pubs in the village which was the petrol station

:pac:

Didgio

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

All Lahv Lahn is missing today is Padraig Cribbing (deliberate spelling) to come on from the VFI and say Arthur's Day would be a good opportunity to introduce chisslers to Guinness.

Loon alert. "Did-Gio"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

This fella should maybe take a break from the drink...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

How is she cutting Joe.........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Lapin wrote: »
    Feck this, I'm going for a pint.

of beamish?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Dildo the Guinness provider

Arguments?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Oh ffs. Come he-yore now.... I'm from Drawwwww-da hai!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Didgeridoo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Could you imagine if this guy was the prime witness in a murder case..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Excellent. When I'm out tonight I'm going to ask for a pint of Didgio. And I'm going to be noooodey.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Wahooo 25 today Joe ya big ham ya.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement