Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

No taxpayer funded pension. The horror!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

With shows like today, I just put on a bit of Captain Sensible in the background..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

The only people joe should take calls from about poor pay and been under valued are fellow rte presenters, TDs and premiership footballers. His over inflated salary has him so out of touch with reality

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Dirty rotten scoundrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Dirty rotten scoundrel.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Don't give money to random people is the moral of the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Why do people seem to think that well-dressed people wouldn't have the eye out of their head? Wasn't it the bankers who robbed us blind?

Hold on the mother didnt falll for it and had cop on. How did she get through to joe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Jaysus wouldnt like to be a mature student in AIT. Walking past it everyday is bad enough.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Stoodents complaining about fees.

• Advertisement

I'm jealous of Btea students with their free money Joe

snubbleste wrote: »
    Stoodents complaining.

Again

So all people on the dole "take to the bed" Joe ... Is that the latest now..

If she done her homework she would of known about this, this system has been there for over 14 years.

yes, because they are unwell

If i was on 350k a year id be lazy to.

Since when did Irish college students start talking about "semesters"? :rolleyes:

What geniuses (genii?) design systems that result in situations like this :confused:

Why doesn't Joe get SW/DoE on the line to explain the (lack of) logic?

Seems a Jealous bitch, bet she is a real hoot with the other mature students who knew how to get paid to go to college on the btea.

No in various parts of the country they take to the local boozer with the bookies next door

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Since when did Irish college students start talking about "semesters"? :rolleyes:

Since the introduction of semesterisation to Irish colleges around ten years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Brazen caller :D

Ah no that's been around a while.. When I went back to finish final year (having taken a few years off).. the course had been semester-ized..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Do you mean "Irish college" students, or Irish "college students" ?

Semesterisation has been around ever since I first went to college 20 years ago and was in every college I went to.

De internet is destroying my business Joe

Since the introduction of semesterisation to Irish colleges around ten years ago.

It's official. I'm getting old.

He said **** :eek:

If something goes wrong, you can contact VIP... the Venezuelan Institute of Plumbing

Yeah my area is rampant with local "venezulan" plumbers and the local nicaraguen electricians are causing a severe housing shortage

• Advertisement

If something goes wrong, you can contact VIP... the Venezuelan Institute of Plumbing

Wrong.

If something goes wrong, you can contact JOE.

Try to keep up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement