Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,535 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

were they eating the cockroaches?

Good eatin' in 'roaches.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

ThisRegard wrote: »
    They claimed they weren't liable to pay out for it after a High Court ruling that a quarry that supplied the pyrite ridden concrete was responsible for the damage.

So now the quarry's insurance covers it surely. I'm studying Corporate Governance at the moment and the way these companies can fold up and pass the buck on their liabilities while simultaneously setting up a new company would make your blood boil!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Fecking postcodes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

Mart Morrissey's head is looking for its own postcode

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Joe returning to this topic tomorrow........Thank the Lord, I wont be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

and now martie mooney talking how irish kids are talking more like american kids now,

ITS NOT ONLY THE KIDS MOONEY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Meathlass wrote: »
    So now the quarry's insurance covers it surely. I'm studying Corporate Governance at the moment and the way these companies can fold up and pass the buck on their liabilities while simultaneously setting up a new company would make your blood boil!

Not sure of the intricacies of the ruling but the Pyrite Panel or resolution board was set up as a result of the ruling and I think they're to get all interested parties together to come up with a resolution. One such resolution I heard was that the repairs were to be paid out from a levy paid by the quarries and insurers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

kupus wrote: »
    and now martie mooney talking how irish kids are talking more like american kids now,

does anyone R. T. "GOURDEE".E get how funny it is for them to be slaggin off fake accents ?

:D

to quote miriam "like, seriously?"

• Registered Users Posts: 39,535 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

:D Why is everybody suddenly talking like a Valley Girl? :D
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

kupus wrote: »

Ah yes, if only they had dulcet RTE tones like Ciaran Mulloolly or Miriam or Marion Finucane
    Dan Jaman wrote: »
    :D Why is everybody suddenly talking like a Valley Girl? :D
    liffey valley girl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

He's lucky he didn't try to seek asylum in Australia. He'd be on a steamboat to Papua New Guinea by now.

the asylum boats out that way aint up to much

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

What do we have in store for us today?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Dogooder FM.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Not this again :rolleyes:

I'm guessing this will be pseudo-posh person sympathising with the plight of the asylum seekers without knowing the full facts of the case. I expect the phrase "won't somebody please think of the children?" to be used.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

if irelands such an appauling place im sure the irish govt could happily have flights arranged to bring all these people home.

You were asking yesterday Joe, and if you ever listen to your callers, you'll recall being told, several times.

Got to instal microwave ovens,
    Custom kitchen deliveries,
    We've got to move these refrigerators,
    Gotta move these colour tvs......

You were asking yesterday Joe, and if you ever listen to your callers, you'll recall being told, several times.

I didn't hear yesterday's show, but that's a classic Duffy move to drag out the misery topic.

Lol, blame Micheal McDowell for it, despite it being passed by a referendum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I didn't hear yesterday's show, but that's a classic Duffy move to drag out the misery topic.

You're lucky you didn't hear it. It sent me to sleep listening to it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Joe,

If you want to pay for these freeloaders sign over your paycheck and your assets

Wonder how Emperor Joe would feel if all of these asylum seekers were all rehomed in Clontarf?

Lol, blame Micheal McDowell for it, despite it being passed by a referendum.

I'm just surprised he didn't blame Enda.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,037 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Joe is just hoping that somebody will say the kids are not allowed go to school or that they are racially abused at school. He was fishing for that all during yesterdays conversation on this topic too.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

was she one of the camp guards?

I think Margaret is hoping to star in her own biopic which she will call "The Help 2"

Freeloaders FM with Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

What a voice. There's not an inmate in Guantanamo Bay that could stand being interrogated by her.

• Advertisement

Imagine!!

They had to pay €900 once off so as they could claim BENEFITS !!!!

I have paid tax for 24 years in various countries and never claimed anything

If the freeloaders can't sustain themselves they should be sent packing

This is BS from Joe

Enough of this shïte

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement