Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭Degringola

No more mention of shoplifting.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

12 WEEKS of Christmas?

PFO.

ONLY 12 weeks to Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

TOE-PAZZZZZ.

Topaaaaaaaaaaaaz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Roger_007 wrote: »
    A one way ticket to wherever they came from!

Thats the way it is there, social welfare for people forget about it.
    You lose your job, you get about six months government help and then thats it. Thats the reality of social welfare in serbia.

• Advertisement

They are selling the loans to the Viper Debt Collection agency

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I'm lost already:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

NAMA sold off a house for 80% less than was paid for it.. or a 20% profit as Frank Daly would call it.

I'm lost already:eek:

Well Joe is very well versed in explaining complicated high-end finance and re-financing so all should become clear shortly.........:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Well Joe is very well versed in explaining complicated high-end finance and re-financing so all should become clear shortly.........:rolleyes:

He'd normally have his finance expert Ben Dunne on to explain this to us but he defected to Newstalk this afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Wonder does joe have a few loans and is sussing out how to buy his loans back. Financial genius he is

Joe is not a fan of anyone who makes it big in the private sector

ThisRegard wrote: »
    He'd normally have his finance expert Ben Dunne on to explain this to us but he defected to Newstalk this afternoon.

With Aubrey?

ThisRegard wrote: »

Jeez, so Ben is now an asylum seeker............?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

So you're excusing the Minister for Health for adopting a Pontius Pilate approach and washing his hands of it all?

Spending is the problem. Howlin went looking for cuts and was told "Shure the gardai need their custom made austrian leather boots and the nurses need their swiss watches". He proposed 77 cuts of which none were taken.

I'm looking at my bank account and Im looking at my bills. I have a domestic waste charge and an esb bill that need to be paid in the next couple of days and I have 100 euros left until next week.. Id love a night out with guinness flowing and a few shorts but I cant afford it. So Im going to have a few quiet nights in. Haddington and Croke Park meant pay couldnt be touched. Reilly doesnt have the power to tell the Rotunda to stop using paperclips, that duty falls to the faceless administrator whose name neither you nor I know, and he or her has decided to cut patient services instead.

I know you're angry. You should be. But this country is too full of people feathering their own nest. Laying all the blame at james Reilly is a little misguided. Its the faceless administrators who should bear some of the blame. Elect someone else, but the Admins will remain.

However, I sympathise, its harder to target disgust at faceless administrators than one individual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Jeez, so Ben is now an asylum seeker............?
    An INVADER, Roger, an INVADER.

Richard knows all things chimp

It seems that the only companies who have money for advertising on radio are banks, insurance companies and pension companies..... Didnt they all go bust or did I just dream all that..

lol :D

Joe: Joseph on line 2, go ahead Joseph.
    Caller: Hello, speaking. Muiris here.

Love when Joe messes up like that. One of the researchers is in for a "baitin'" after the show though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

It seems that the only companies who have money for advertising on radio are banks, insurance companies and pension companies..... Didnt they all go bust or did I just dream all that..

I had the same dream!

And RTE advertising their own shows.

• Site Banned Posts: 24 call_me_early

duffy is at the forefront of elderly pumped up righteous indignation in this country

its sickening , wealthy pensioners whinging because the criteria for freebies has been tightened

That's €1200 per WEEk!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

If Muiris didn't tell us it was Muiris speaking we would never know Muiris was speaking.

Good man Muiris.

duffy is at the forefront of elderly pumped up righteous indignation in this country

just wait till next week

Imagine what he'll be like when he is a bonafide OAP?! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

That's €1200 per WEEk!
    No? Seriously?

"The most vulnerable"

BINGO!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Maybe then caller people who don't possess medical cards should be asked to prove why they don't need them, would that make more sense to you ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement