Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'd say Joe is raging.. He hasnt got tears for a while..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Damo is pretty hopeless at this sort of thing, he needs Joe's book of stock responses.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

One night during the week and two nights at the weekend. So 3 nights out of 7? Ok..........

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭DuckHook

Tears..damo starting to panic...researchers facing up to the reality of a p45 when duffy finds out the let a crier through to the young fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    I wouldn't dream of taking pics of anyone's kids without parental permission, but if in a street and taking pics of general street activity if someone gets a bit shirty about it, they'll get a mouthful back.

That's fair game, it's the close-ups with the kid as the main focus of the picture where I'd have a problem. I'd happily let someone who could prove themselves as an accredited journalist for a paper take a snap of my kids on a beach, not some random, quasi-shady bloke with a zoom lens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,343 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

just dont understand the posters stance on defending a stranger taking pics of a 3 year old,he doesnt know,on a beech:confused:
    I agree, that sticking a lens into the face of anyone is fecking rude, let alone a kid of that age.
    It's common courtesy to ask permission and when I ask, it's almost invariably granted, often the parents would ask me to email them a shot.
    On the beach I usually take background sort of pics anyway and kids and families are part of that, but I don't go shoving lenses into faces.
    Some of the classic pics of the past are of people enjoying themselves on the beach or promenades in this sort of weather.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

You are his mother ffs. Take care of it. Sounds like she needs to have her bell rung

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

My brother just walked in after hearing the noise and asked me was I watching Young Frankestein..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Every second weekend break
    4 day in Vincent's
    3 hours/week home respite
    Holidays in American
    Dancing
    Am i missing something

Boombastic wrote: »
    Can the children not go to their father for the weekend?

No, because the father has a camera

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Stuboyovo

mike65 wrote: »
    Damo is pretty hopeless at this sort of thing, he needs Joe's book of stock responses.

such as 'sure sure' and 'but that's teeerrrrrible'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Every second weekend break
    4 day in Vincent's
    3 hours/week home respite
    Holidays in American
    Dancing
    Am i missing something

Where's her NAMA??;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

Am i missing something

Nipple clamps?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

you cant go far for 2 days but you can go to america for 4. sense of entitlement out of this 1 is nuts. wants everyone but her family to have to look after the son

I've just realised my parents are Paedos according to Lahv Lahn. There are numerous pics of me as a baby and a child nude in family albums at home. I hope Joe is back soon so I can ring him to discuss.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

well,its not ok to take pictures of children on beeches,i think its extremely odd and would raise suspicions no?

It does raise suspicions with a lot of people, which is a sad reality of the way in which people think these days i.e. must be a perv/paedo/weirdo. Personally as someone who enjoys taking photographs, I just avoid taking photos of children completely (except my own/family/friends), and avoid portraits unless I specifically ask someone, because it's just not worth the hassle of meeting someone who thinks like that.

Is "the most vunerable" on the Bingo card?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

"Daughters of Charity". Are they the same ones who ran the Magdelene Laundries? No doubt, on another day, someone will be on about how cruel and heartless they were etc etc.............

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Stuboyovo

I've just realised my parents are Paedos according to Lahv Lahn. There are numerous pics of me as a baby and a child nude in family albums at home. I hope Joe is back soon so I can ring him to discuss.

Joe would do a 'special' on ye. jaysus

I'm glad she's not my mother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

No doubt there will be a tribunal of inquiry and a redress board....you should be in the money soon.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

full nights sleep.?.."really difficult when you are on hols in America, Damo"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Castleknock....Damo's ears prick up

Roger_007 wrote: »
    "Daughters of Charity". Are they the same ones who ran the Magdelene Laundries? No doubt, on another day, someone will be on about how cruel and heartless they were etc etc.............

And refused point blank to put a red cent towards compensating the slave labour they profited from for decades.

But of course they're "great people" to some in la-la land.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

"I have a nail tied onto him with a phone number" :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

a name tied onto him with a phone number. does he bark?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Maybe he wasnt lost at all. Maybe she was trying to lose him....sounds like

He went missing for a half an hour and she didn't sleep for a week? This must be killing Joe if he's listening from Cabo San Lucas/Dubai/Cannes\Etc.?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

For her own sanity, the woman deserves a break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

neris wrote: »
    a name tied onto him with a phone number. does he bark?

that's so cruel :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement