Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

3 days pay for working a bank holiday
    mother of jaysus:eek:

It'd sort of make you glad that all of the RTE Staff dont come in on a bank holiday... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,554 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

JM Skipton wrote: »
    For the last time Negative equity has nothing to do with it unless you are selling your house!!!!!
    Why can't Joe pull up callers for continually adding NE to their list of ailments
    Sure, it affects your ability to buy that speedboat.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

"It's a disgrace, Joe, I never had a bus service even though I live 3 miles from the nearest house on the side of a mountain Joe......and where's my Nama while I'm at it Joe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

signostic wrote: »
    are you a regular bus user Syk?

Yes I am. Why do you ask?

Oops, Joe getting a bit tetchy - fecking priceless, since he was the one all last week to bring in topics with no introduction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

so narky:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Just wondered because my experience with CIE not Dublin Bus differs from yours ..I sometimes take the bus from my home to Galway, find punctual, as cheap as taking the car when I factor in parking charges in Galway and a very friendly bus driver :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Joe probably has "the Fear " today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Joe seems a bit confused by this call. He's still trying to figure out how the bus strike is involved in this guys situation

I tuned in at two, and immediately thought "somebody must have knocked the top off Joe's 99 over the weekend"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

What succesive governments put the school leaving age people with special needs and their families through year after year in cases like this is inhumanely cruel in the extreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Interweb died on me there during that logical debate about the facts shoyte, so I have extra sarcasm saved up for the rest of the show now.

Considering the amount of medical-related topics on da Lahv Lahn, it's clear now that amongst the many careers Joe considered as a chissler, Doctor was right up there - with Fibre Brigade Driver, Politican, Psychologist, Comedian, Model Railway Mewzeum Curator et al. Shame neither broadcaster nor journalist never made his list. I blame his Guidance Counsellor.

signostic wrote: »
    Just wondered because my experience with CIE not Dublin Bus differs from yours ..I sometimes take the bus from my home to Galway, find punctual, as cheap as taking the car when I factor in parking charges in Galway and a very friendly bus driver :)

I use citylink when going home to Galway, because I had too many bad experiences with CIE. I used the service yesterday. On the matter of price. I just compared the two journeys online. Citylink 10.50, CIE 11.88.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

He can cook, clean and maintain himself. He sounds like quite a catch! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I ran ? Where did you run to Joe ?

I-RAN

Eye Ran :confused:

Eye-Raaan? Were dat?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

"Eye-ran" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

where is this going?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Oh yeah, I wonder what this guy's point is going to be. I went on hols to Iran for a month and didn't feel like ringing Liveline about it!

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I ran ? Where did you run to Joe ?

He ran to Afghanistan as fast as he can to see a fillum about Stock-hullum Syndrome.

Yes contrast a muslim dictatorship with Ireland.

We were sitting down on the beach Joe with our extended family.... And Joe, then a woman came along on her horse, and she never cleaned up after it.. Then a load of young lads drinking cans... And a woman in a Burka knocked on the window of my camel and asked me to take my bag of rubbish with me.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

IRE-RAN

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Is he seriously comparing a country where people can't drink or socialize with the opposite sex with Ireland!

So he'd rather live in Eye Ran.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Joe actually asked a caller 'what is your point?'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

He ran to Afghanistan as fast as he can to see a fillum about Stock-hullum Syndrome.
    Just before he went to Liz-BON with E-LIZ-abeth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Great sports in Iran???? what about the brutal treatment of women in that country, I would rather Waterford thanks very much

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement