Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Just thinking there.. there's been quite a few complaint against Joe Duffy this year... And quite a few other days that complaints SHOULD have been taken against him... I remember Joe saying that before every show he looks in the mirror and says "libel, libel, libel"... He does remember that the idea is NOT to libel anybody doesnt he?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Stuboyovo

Isn't Castleknock Dublin 15 and Clontarf Dublin 3?

Ah yes well, they might be recoded, a possible swap with tallaght and other undesireable southside locations might work. I'm sure joe, damp and this lad will sit down and sort it out

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Foreign accents.
    Indian looking.
    Definite Paedos then

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

"kind of Indian looking" :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Rumanian Joe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,343 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Jeez, I was dressed in black taking pics on Friday - oh no, now I'm wondering about getting mentioned on Lavaline.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

It was Ali Chapman from Dundalk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

So its not OK to name and shame a company that a person has had a bad consumer related issue, but casting aspersions and about foreign men is totally fine. OK.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Just thinking there.. there's been quite a few complaint against Joe Duffy this year... And quite a few other days that complaints SHOULD have been taken against him... I remember Joe saying that before every show he looks in the mirror and says "libel, libel, libel"... He does remember that the idea is NOT to libel anybody doesnt he?

If I had as many complaints against me as Joe has, I'd be out on my ear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

They could wear a burka

• Advertisement

It's a disgrace Joe. You can't even w@nk on the beach these days. You have to take a pic of chung wand and go home and do it there. It's a disgrace Joe.

It was Ali Chapman from Dundalk.

Is he the Rice Crispier Squates fella?

"Big, big lens on the camera". Definitely suss, then.
    That thing about the boots in the water - perhaps his feet were boiling, ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

RTE are always showing close-up shots of kids at football matches etc. Do they get permission?.....like hell they do!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

"Far, far away Damien"
    hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Daily Mail photographers were out in force this weekend I see

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

So if he worked for a newspaper she would be fine about it. She doesn't want people taking a photo of her daughter unless it might get into the local paper for all to see?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

Damo is such a spineless jellyfish who prefers to wring his hands rather than do something and when some mentions the word internment....of course they should be fecking interned and not on Spike Island. Stick them in an army camp and knock them into shape or kill them. March or die!

What we need to do is convert the RTE campus to a giant prison for these scoundrels...and the feckers who don't pay license fees for Joes teeny salary should be flung in as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

sudzs wrote: »
    "kind of Indian looking" :rolleyes:

this type ??

Does she think travel agents ask permission of everyone on the beaches in the Costas and Algarve to use in their brochures ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

She was so concerned that she forgot all about it, until she heard it today.

I'd type stock photo into google but I was told last week that I can't trust the Internet. Confused!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

What we need to do is convert the RTE campus to a giant prison for these scoundrels...and the feckers who don't pay license fees for Joes teeny salary should be flung in as well :)

Does Joe (or his Company) pay Dam when Damo presents LL ?

"It's all for free" - like hell it is; you have to buy black clothing, big lenses and sophisticated cameras. Then you have to buy a foreign car to get to the beach, then learn to talk in a funny accent.
    Free, my ass.

I'm in this photo Joe.
    Croke%20Park%20Medium%20cropped.ashx?w=470&h=196&as=1

Who do I complain to ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

"We didn't let him into the boat" :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

signostic wrote: »
    Does Joe (or his Company) pay Dam when Damo presents LL ?

Apparently.

Joe is quite generous to him according to reports....

MagicBean.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

teddy knight. sounds like a character from a fr ted episode

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Jaysus, the Mooney Show topics sound riveting :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

I'd type stock photo into google but I was told last week that I can't trust the Internet. Confused!

Who told you that? Was it a man, maybe dark, in dark clothes, on a beach, with a camera and a foreign accent? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement