Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 20/7/2013 to 12/10/2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I bet if they were found with bath salts Joe would be advocating that the key gets thrown away.

Worse again if they got the bath salts in a ........HEAD SHOP!!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Joe should know that the likes of people who organised this are the same kind of people who are responsible for putting a bullet in the likes of Shane Geoghan, the apprentice plumber Anthony Campbell andDonna Cleary and burning that car in Limerick where those two kids were nearly burnt to death. The girls if guilty are part and parcel of the whole system and as such are just as guilty as the scum who pulled the trigger.

Duffy should cool it a bit on their potential innocence as he knows no more than the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

No one in their right mind would fly to Peru for a few days, collect a package and attempt to fly back to Europe. These girls did just that, foolishly I admit, but they knew the risks. They now have to suffer the consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I remember Joe had another Banged up Abroad bloke on a few years ago

I expect the researchers are busy trying to track them down for an appearance before 3pm so.

"Keep the priest talking Joe, we're trying to get Anto"

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

It'll just rest in my account.......

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

And what bank account number do I send my donation to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Talk about dragging the a**e out of this topic. He's repeating his questions now

After the break, Mary from Ballyfermot and her trip into town on the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Could Joe persuade Aubrey to send a truck out to Pay-roo packed to the rafters with essentials and goodies for The innocent Lima Two donated by 'concerned' Lahhhvhlahn listeners.

again, what a bloody hypocrite Duffy is.

snubbleste wrote: »
    Finally!
    Oh, it goes on

It goes on.

• Advertisement

CatholicFM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I just can't fathom the irony of Joe spending a half hour at least on trying to garner sympathy with 2 alleged drugs mules when one of the stories he's going to move on to next is the jailing of a criminal gang leader who ruined a city and peoples lives in which drug dealing was a major revenue generator for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

God bless the Pay Roovians

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Amazing, you can email Joe from anywhere in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Let's see if Joe has the same sympathy for Dundon.. :)

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I just can't fathom the irony of Joe spending a half hour at least on trying to garner sympathy with 2 alleged drugs mules when one of the stories he's going to move on to next is the jailing of a criminal gang leader who ruined a city and peoples lives in which drug dealing was a major revenue generator for them.

Joe thinks irony is something which has a similar colour to copper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Embarrassing really the way they harp on and on about poxy religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

" from anywhere in the worlds "

Joe expecting an email from the girls themselves ?

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

"In the name of the bible".

The same book where two sisters got their father drunk so they could sleep with him in order to fall pregnant.

Stay classy Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Dublin_Mom

No one in their right mind would fly to Peru for a few days, collect a package and attempt to fly back to Europe. These girls did just that, foolishly I admit, but they knew the risks. They now have to suffer the consequences.

Sorry, but NO ONE these days caan be so dumb not to realise the consequences of doing this..my 8 year old has more cop on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

europa11 wrote: »
    Are we going to get sympathy now for drug mules?

How would we feel if two Peruvians were caught red-handed bringing drugs into Ireland and Jose Dufus of Liveline-Lima asked how "the local Peruvian community in Ireland" were rallying to their cause?

Hypocrisy.

Sí, sí, cierto, cierto. Ahora tenemos María de Clontarvo. ¿Sufre un cáncer? Sí, sí, cierto, cierto. Cuidado.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

'Battle against gangland crime'. The irony, it burns. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Here you go, go on Joe and Paul and tell us how bad these 'drug dealing scum' are.

You couldn't make this up, seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

so we go from that to this

madness

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Can of beer now for everytime he says "scumbag"

" from anywhere in the worlds "

Joe expecting an email from the girls themselves ?

:D

Sure can't they use their iPhones? Or maybe they don't have a good international tariff?

I'm assuming Paul Williams gets paid to go on Liveline and spout away?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Red Kev wrote: »
    Joe should know that the likes of people who organised this are the same kind of people who are responsible for putting a bullet in the likes of Shane Geoghan, the apprentice plumber Anthony Campbell andDonna Cleary and burning that car in Limerick where those two kids were nearly burnt to death. The girls if guilty are part and parcel of the whole system and as such are just as guilty as the scum who pulled the trigger.

Duffy should cool it a bit on their potential innocence as he knows no more than the rest of us.

+1 excellent points.

Over Joe's head though as he now actually discusses Shane's druglord murderers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Where can I send money for John Dundon's lynx Joe?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Red Kev wrote: »

Good luck trying to present your valid point on the taxpayer funded airwaves, it's Joes' show dontcha know?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement