Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many ports?

Options
  • 20-07-2013 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

My current network provider has a deal for new customers that I'm interested in but wont offer me the same one. I'm out of contract. If I port away to payg on another network, can I port back again a few days later? Or is there a limit on the number of ports per month you can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi,

My current network provider has a deal for new customers that I'm interested in but wont offer me the same one. I'm out of contract. If I port away to payg on another network, can I port back again a few days later? Or is there a limit on the number of ports per month you can do?

You can port away and back yes, but some offers and networks speify how long you need to be away for before getting the new customer promotion. It can be 7 days or 30.

If you ask nicely and explain the situation you can get the deal without the porting over and back situation but no guarantees

Advertisement