Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Saturday Casuals 20/07/13

Options
  • 20-07-2013 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Any interest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MazManZero

I'll be in by 4pm or so. I'll bring my copy of TTT2.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

Won't be in.

In that case, just to see if more people respond or not, I'll wait til 2:45pm (means I won't be at the XGC til like 5pm or so). Have no net on my phone or anything and it takes me 2 hours or so (walking and bus travelling) just to get to there. :V

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭SuperChar

Will you be doin it this saturday

Normally a thread goes up a day before or on the day and people will mention they're going in and ask if others are coming in. Unless you feel like making the thread a little early yourself and see for any responses of course. Other than that, I'm hoping people head in for their usual games sessions (for TTT2 at least). :v The other games are up to other folks of course to decide and such.

• Advertisement
Advertisement