Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Upcoming DME Shows

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

All the DME gigs are posted in the dedicated Rock & Metal Gigs thread which is stickied at the top of the forum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 DMEPromotions

Thanks! Is posting something like this allowed? Also, is it cool to post a thread for an individual show? Or do all shows just get kept in that thread?

Don't wanna be breaking any rules ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,637 ✭✭✭weisses

Nice lads

Would be better if the D stood for Dingle though :P

Keep it up

Might branch out yet... :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Thanks! Is posting something like this allowed? Also, is it cool to post a thread for an individual show? Or do all shows just get kept in that thread?

Don't wanna be breaking any rules ;-)

Sure it'll be grand, same as Ray's thread for Metal Notes, so long as it's all kept in 1 thread can't see any issues with it at all, and maybe we'll get the odd exclusive too.

Can we request bands on here? Would be good to hear straight from the promotor wit no BS about if it's feasible or not

• Advertisement

Sure...not always possible to answer on every band for various reasons but fire away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I'm going to request that gigs stay in the Gigs thread at the top. It's much easier to keep it all in one place and if DME have their own thread others will request their own too and then it gets messy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

lord lucan wrote: »
    I'm going to request that gigs stay in the Gigs thread at the top. It's much easier to keep it all in one place and if DME have their own thread others will request their own too and then it gets messy.

The biggest and only promoter who deals exclusively in Rock/Metal in Ireland and they can't have there own thread for gigs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

I think Passenger has DMEs back well covered in the gigs thread anyway! So much so that i was starting to wonder if he actually was H.

Advertisement