Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice beach near Bray?

• 20-07-2013 3:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭

Hi folks.
    Thinking of taking in the Air Show in Bray tomorrow ...
    We're coming from the Midlands so would like to take in a nice beach as well. I know Bray promenade itself is nice but I think it's all stones if I remember correctly.
    We wouldn't go as far south as Brittas Bay. What about Greystones of nearer?
    Thanks!
    /M.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Greystones south beach or killiney

Traffic will be mental wherever you go

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Honestly you won't get in and out of bray that easily tomorrow even if just for air show. You might want to rethink your plans

Air show will (hopefully) be worth the trip though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭Manuel

Thanks.
    What about starting our day in Greystones, parking there for the day, then taking the DART to and from Bray?

In my Master Plan I also have us climbing the Great Sugarloaf before heading back down the M4 :) ... this sun does crazy things to the brain :D ...

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Might be an idea to come up to Bray early and get parking, then take the Dart up to Killiney Beach for the morning, and return to Bray for the Airshow?

^^^ That sounds good too (except for the Sugarloaf climbing, that's nuts :) )^^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Manuel wrote: »
    Thanks.
    What about starting our day in Greystones, parking there for the day, then taking the DART to and from Bray?

Thanks again.

That sounds like a good idea. Check the dart times

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
Advertisement