Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Accommodation Chicago

Options
  • 20-07-2013 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I will be travelling to Chicago next week for 11 days with two friends. We had booked a 3 bedroom apartment but that recently fell through and we're a bit stuck now. I've been searching all the good accommodation websites the last few days (airbnb, roomarama, HomeAway) but I'm either not receiving responses or the places are unavailable which is expected given the short notice. Even hostels at this stage appear to be booked up and we can't really afford a hotel. Does anyone know of any apartments available in the Chicago area, preferably north side and not a million miles from downtown (Lincoln Park area would be ideal). Given the situation we can't be too picky. Please PM me and I will provide more details if you have a place or know someone.

Thanks.

Advertisement