Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orientation Guide

Options
  • 20-07-2013 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Got a call a few weeks back. The person said they'd be sending out paperwork. Any orientation guides got stuff yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

Check your emails. They sent them out a while ago with a reminder on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Buddha_Statue

Been checking my student mail everyday, all week. Completely forgot about my actual e-mail XD.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

Yeah they send them to whatever email you gave on the form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Deadline is the 26th!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭ProfanityURL

What are the dates of orientation week this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

3-6 September

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Does this apply to post grads as well?

seachto7 wrote: »
    Does this apply to post grads as well?

Yup, either the first or last day of orientation is for postgrads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I got nought in the post?

seachto7 wrote: »
    I got nought in the post?

You probably wont until the week before.

• Advertisement

The stuff was e-mailed out. I just refuse to move with the times so when they said the stuff'll be sent out I assumed snail mail. If you open the casual labor form in Libre Office some of the fields may be missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

The stuff was e-mailed out. I just refuse to move with the times so when they said the stuff'll be sent out I assumed snail mail. If you open the casual labor form in Libre Office some of the fields may be missing.

It opens fine in Google Docs and iWork for iCloud for me, surely you'd notice if a form for payment was missing something!

It was only the top three lines and it didn't look like something was missing. PPS number was the only thing that I should really have caught but it only comes up about once a year so I plum forgot about it.

Advertisement