Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

17 week old baby-dont know how much food to give her

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭annettea

elly123 wrote: »
    I was at gp today for 4mth needles and I mentioned the solids and the crying/tantrums later in the evening. She said to leave him and try again in a few weeks she just said its not important now but by 6 months he should be on solids. I think I'll try the BLW.

The amount of ppl that are horrified that I don't have him on solids is crazy..... Yesterday I had an aunty who was shocked that he wasnt on solids she told me he must be starving.... My response was does he look starving??? She mentioned a friends baby who was born 2days after my lo that she's on solids and has 2teeth and didn't have any problem. My little mam is suffering with his gums the last 6/7 weeks with no sign of a tooth and solids are not suiting him just yet..... I felt like telling her to mind her own business. Really annoys me!

I hate people comparing babies or making there babies look a lot more advanced.. Like my neighbour was like is Katelyn rolling....my fella is !! Another person said my baby is nearly walking only 7 months ha!!
    Anyways elly hope ur little man is OK, remember at the start he was never good with the digestion... Dont worry about the teeth my OH was a year before he got 1.. Teetha is very good, I also use the necklace no pain but she drools a lot :) x

Advertisement